Hot Toys– Hot Angel x- MMS 74- SHE PREDATOR - MACHIKO full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled this figure so that I can afford to keep the Lost Pred. :(

ha.....i cancelled both, after getting a custom avp elder, the others just look like crap next 2 him, so i decided im done with HT preds all together :horror and im sure some of u have noticed that im in the process of dumping all of them except for my AVP and p2 elders. just narin kits from here on out.......following fakens footsteps :naughty

I dig the box style for Cleaner. I'm glad HT is going in this direction. I would buy it if she has a Predator head. I'm passing up on She Predator and waiting for Lost. Is he coming out this month? Anyone know?

Last edited:
Whoa! No, I don't have it yet!
That's a picture I found here:
https://www.xltoysforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5185

SHE-PREDATOR-1.jpg

Do you see the XL watermark?

and here:

https://www.xl-shop.com/blog/post/2008/10/Hot-Angel---She-Predator-in-XL.aspx

Sorry for the confusion, but I would not tease you guys like that.
No worries though. Mine is still in the mail, but as soon as it gets here I'll post open pix.

anyone know how many of these are being released :huh i doubt there will be an exclusive so these could be hard to come by later down the road depending how many are released. scalpers you listening :lol

Whoa! No, I don't have it yet.
Sorry for the confusion, but I would not tease you guys like that.
No worries though. Mine is still in the mail, but as soon as it gets here I'll post open pix.

Facebox, when yours arrives could you let me know if the nude body has any molded armor.. from the pictures i have seen it looks like the leg armor is molded, ie part of the nude body like wolfs leg armor and gauntlets:monkey2

Facebox, when yours arrives could you let me know if the nude body has any molded armor.. from the pictures i have seen it looks like the leg armor is molded, ie part of the nude body like wolfs leg armor and gauntlets:monkey2

Pretty sure it is...I haven't seen any pics of the parted out ones on ebay without the leg armor on.

And you know if they could peel those off and sell them, they would :lol

Pretty sure it is...I haven't seen any pics of the parted out ones on ebay without the leg armor on.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl too true.. was hoping they werent molded, i wanted to score one of these nude female bodies off the bay for some custom figures.:monkey2

I think the same .I have seen the nude body for sale on ebay and the leg armor is included so I,m pretty sure is molded:monkey2.

By the way... good news for me : My MachiKo is coming Home!! so I hope she arrives on Thursday or Fryday!:clap:clap:clap

Back