Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did they drop the ball? It was listed as an SDCC Ex and went up as an SDCC Ex. :dunno This is a-typical postmortem preorder whining.

Dropped the ball because clearly there were only a few (i.e under 50) to sell at the SDCC Ex. It's a first for me. I've always been able to order the SDCC exclusives the past 3 or 4 years.

Why not just post it up in their newsletter as a "surprise" item than to market this as an attendee SDCC exclusive that barely anyone will be able to get?

And this isn't typical in any way. I've never seen it go down like this.

Dropped the ball because clearly there were only a few (i.e under 50) to sell at the SDCC Ex. It's a first for me. I've always been able to order the SDCC exclusives the past 3 or 4 years.

Why not just post it up in their newsletter as a "surprise" item than to market this as an attendee SDCC exclusive that barely anyone will be able to get?

And this isn't typical in any way. I've never seen it go down like this.

You are such a ____ing hypocrite Mesa. :lol Remember the PZ Ex PF fiasco? It was fine then, but all of a sudden, because you can't score one, you're whining like a crybaby? They were listed as an SDCC Ex. They went up on the day and time Sideshow stated they would for attendees. And the only reason you're crying is because you missed out. Had you gotten one, you'd be rubbing it in the face of every freak who missed out. This is no different than the Gunmetal Iron man from last year. I think that sold out in about a minute as well.

How did they drop the ball? It was listed as an SDCC Ex and went up as an SDCC Ex. :dunno This is a-typical postmortem preorder whining.

They dropped the ball because they hyped up an item that they hadn't secured enough stock of and completely wasted 99% of people's time today. I may be vocal with my complaints, but this thing sold out in under 20 seconds and that is a joke. This isn't whining, this is pointing out that Sideshow screwed up. I usually agree with you, but You're being absurd on this one.

No it's not...
People were trying to order this @ 10:00 sharp and got wait-listed... yet some other people ordered @ 10:05 with no problems...
Clearly something on SS's end was wrong...

They dropped the ball because they hyped up an item that they hadn't secured enough stock of and could wasted 99% of people's time today. I may be vocal with my complaints, but this thing sold out in under 20 seconds and that is a joke. This isn't whining, this is pointing out that Sideshow screwed up.

No, it's your typical HT SDCC Ex preorder.

No it's not...
People were trying to order this @ 10:00 sharp and got wait-listed... yet some other people ordered @ 10:05 with no problems...
Clearly something on SS's end was wrong...

Calling BS. Order confirmations or it didn't happen. :lecture

Calling BS. Order confirmations or it didn't happen. :lecture

Did you even order the figure?
If not... GTFO... :wave

EDIT: BTW

Here is the weird thing for me...I ordered at Date Placed: 2010-07-01 17:00:54...I get Waitlisted.

So I ordered for my friend, well just to put him on WL...Well I placed it at Placed: 2010-07-01 17:05:18 and I get him a TA number. WTF?!

I called Sideshow and got the run around...

So how many attendees that missed out are going to try and clog up the servers tomorrow to try and order a non atendees?

All of them, as well as the crybaby flippers who're whining about missing out on raping those who missed out. :lol

Did you even order the figure?
If not... GTFO... :wave

That's what I thought, strawman. :lol

I'm gonna ask who here collects Predators or are just getting this to flip for other stuff because then I would have no sympathy for those that missed out on a flip.

If I order something to flip and I missed out, I'm not going to complain about it, just saying.

If you order to keep for your collection and you didn't get it today then I feel for yah because I would have a sad as well :monkey2

I'm gonna ask who here collects Predators or are just getting this to flip for other stuff because then I would have no sympathy for those that missed out on a flip.

If I order something to flip and I missed out, I'm not going to complain about it, just saying.

If you order to keep for your collection and you didn't get it today then I feel for yah because I would have a sad as well :monkey2

Well said Ski. :lecture

Lovely. Now I feel like all hope is lost. I'll still wake up and try it tomorrow but I hardly have any hope left for this piece. Kinda sucks that I will be missing that one Predator from my complete set. Well for all you know, more may just pop up and be for sale later on. Sigh...

Bullcrap Nam. I ordered the Silly version attendee last year well after a minute no problem. I ended up cancelling because I couldn't afford him plus CCC and Mort, but I got the order in easy enough. I hit order at 17 seconds after 10:00 and got the "Sold Out" pop-up.

That's what I thought, strawman. :lol

Read my Edit above dummy... :rolleyes2

At one point I had almost all HT Preds (minus the Asia Ex. and Lost Pred) but had to sell my AVP ones last year due to financial issues... :monkey2 I love them HT Preds...

Back