Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W601XX here

With so over 300 people on the wait list and so few made is it normal for sideshow to have the wait list still open?

man i pulled a rookie mistake.............i was too late about signing in & didn't think i had a snowball's chance in hell at this.....& when i got to the page where my username & password were i signed in without picking a product so i had to go thru that again but somehow still managed to secure a t# ........pure luck plain & simple...........:horror

i did the exact same thing! gah. but from what i'm reading, EVERYONE had to sign in, whether they were logged in before or not.
can someone please confirm this???

i did the exact same thing! gah. but from what i'm reading, EVERYONE had to sign in, whether they were logged in before or not.
can someone please confirm this???

Yes, you always have to log in on the PPO's page before placing the order.

Here's my WL number, in case it's useful for anything:

W60537

17:02 on the dot. Damn... seems like if you didn't get yours in 17:00, you didn't get one at all.

Okay not exactly 10 minutes but I had it up with 9 minutes to go and was watching the lovely counter on the right hand side.

W601XX here

With so over 300 people on the wait list and so few made is it normal for sideshow to have the wait list still open?

Yes...it'll be open for awhile.

All you can do is wait...hence waitlist.

There's a chance you'll still score one seeing as you don't cancel your waitlist and give it some time.

2010-07-02 17:01:17..............:slap

how in the hell did i secure one? maybe my screw ups were to my benefit......:dunno

Back