Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm telling Sideshow.

You want to start a fisty-cuffs? I got Jack Johnson and Tom O'Leary waitin' for you! :)

@Buttmunch: Thanks, man! Guess that's the way to do it. I'm so psyched for this figure? Who knew a rehash could look so cool...

Last edited:
Man...now I see why the dang language filter is so friggin strict! You guys and even the mods are youngsters :dunno

When I was yous guys age, ain't no way I would have been collecting figs that were over $100 bucks each :horror

back to topic: This fig looks great and I can't wait until July 1st

Thanks for the info everyone. Signed up for the newsletter and since I already have a regular account, I'm pretty much ready to go. Maybe I'll pick up a Sarah also? Hmmm...not sure. The exclusivity of these figures makes me want them even more. LoL!

I'm so excited for the HT Super Black, defo gonna get him and Gort.You see that trophy skull!! (thats the one i was personally hoping for:)

When I was yous guys age, ain't no way I would have been collecting figs that were over $100 bucks each :horror
I worked stocking shelves every day after high school for $6 an hour or so. Yeah, no way I could justify spending $100 on a damn toy back in those days. But then, my parents didn't throw lots of money my way, either.

Don't pay more than $125. This guy was a peg warmer 3 hours ago. :cuckoo:

This is true, but I guess I'm in the minority that the Lost Predator is really badass. I know its basically just another $$ maker for HT, but the design and look of him is a lot different than the AVP Preds.

~~WTF did I miss yesterday?? So, skimming through the last 2 pages Sideshow will get their hands on some for SDCC?? Cool beans!!! No Ebay/Paypal B.S. for me.

Yep, both this and the T-1000 Sarah Connor figure will go up for order at the same time July 1st for Attendees, July 2nd for Non-Attendees.

I assume you'll be able to just click and order both at the same time, rather than have to place two separate orders :huh

so do u think he ll be around 150? how much is shipping? just trying to get the $ in line by jully 1st.

I would anticipate base price being higher than the P1 Pred. The Gun Metal Gray Iron Man was $20 higher than the Mark II and III. P1 Pred was $170, and that was a while back. So, taking the already jacked up price and Hot Toys inflation into account, I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy going for somewhere in the $210-220 area. Shipping probably $15-20 on top of that, depending where you live.

There is no way that is going to sell for 210 - 220. Especially if they actually want to sell these. Further, the thing is basicly recycled parts. I figure it will be a bit higher in price since it is limited, but it wouldn't be wise for hot toys to jack the price.

I wish that I could agree with you, but even if they are $250 I think they'll sell out in minutes at the longest. People have shown a strong willingness to pay more and more and more for these things. Self included. Just compare the early Aliens figures to more recent releases.

Admittedly, I didn't pay that much attention to that figure, but who else was selling that figure apart from Sideshow in the U.S. and HT's choice of distributor at Asian cons? I don't know what use any theoretical "MSRP" value has when you have, what, 2 sellers? For buyers in the U.S., this figure costed $180-190, no?

Back