Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did the exact same thing! gah. but from what i'm reading, EVERYONE had to sign in, whether they were logged in before or not.
can someone please confirm this???
My login info is saved to my computer so my user name and password were already there in the boxes, all I had to do was hit the login button.

Awesome just noticed that its saying I didn't place my order till 10:04 and change LOL. Now thats what I call slow order processing.

If I don't get a conversion by the end of this year, then forget it. Money's going towards HT Predators figures and a faux-bronze Alien Warrior.

I'd let it hang in there. I had a BD P2 convert a year after I jumped on the list. Would've been even better if I hadn't just dropped $300 on one two weeks prior to that, but was glad to have it nonetheless.

I was typing my INFO FAST!!! Never logged on faster than that. I even had to do it twice cuz I forgot to check the select box for the item! DOH!

* ORDER ID: #TBxxxx
* ORDER DATE 07/02/2010 17:00

i did the exact same thing! gah. but from what i'm reading, EVERYONE had to sign in, whether they were logged in before or not.
can someone please confirm this???

I logged in at 9:20 and repeated at least a couple of times before being redirected to the Streamline PPO standby page. I thought they said they weren't going to use Streamline for this, but when that happened I knew I'd have to log in all over again, and was ready for it...luckily.

Click product, login, punch Continue button.... wait, hit Place Order button and wait... Success! Sounds easier than it felt, tho! :lol

Last edited:
I'd let it hang in there. I had a BD P2 convert a year after I jumped on the list. Would've been even better if I hadn't just dropped $300 on one two weeks prior to that, but was glad to have it nonetheless.

True, but this is a con exclusive. I'll be sure to give it plenty of time if I see others getting converted; once again, the whole 300/500 issue...

I was typing my INFO FAST!!! Never logged on faster than that. I even had to do it twice cuz I forgot to check the select box for the item! DOH!

* ORDER ID: #TBxxxx
* ORDER DATE 07/02/2010 17:00

:exactly:

Did the SAME thing!

My mistake overall but kind of dumb that you have to check the box IMO. Um, was there something else to choose? OF COURSE I WANT THAT PREDATOR!!! :lol

If there's only 500 in total for Sideshow, I'm thinking 225 for attendees 225 for non attendees and a remaining 50 for replacements.
And whatever doesn't get picked up for replacements would go to Waitlisters.
Sideshow has to hold a few in reserve so I think there's some hope for those early on the wait list.

Damn, that's fast. I guess with hundreds of people putting in their orders, the website's bound to get slow...

It's a Lost Predator day for me... I scored Gort a bit a go, and then on my lunch break I checked the local Hastings and lo and behold found the first Lost Predator for $119.98 :rock :rock

Funny thing is, I check that store ever other week and this figure has not been there. Guess they got it from another store, although I can't imagine why.

2010-07-02 17:00:34

Guardian is here:
9ji22v.jpg

34isar4.jpg

21d3a7k.jpg

Well, not yet, he is a place holder.

It's a Lost Predator day for me... I scored Gort a bit a go, and then on my lunch break I checked the local Hastings and lo and behold found the first Lost Predator for $119.98 :rock :rock

Funny thing is, I check that store ever other week and this figure has not been there. Guess they got it from another store, although I can't imagine why.

go get a lottery ticket now GB............ya' never know...........:wink1:

The Non-Attendee edition for our fifth and final SDCC Sideshow Exclusive, the Hot Toys Guardian Predator Poseable Model Kit, sold out quickly during our Priority Pre-Order event on Friday, July 2nd!

understatement of the year....

Back