Hot Toys – MMS126 - Predator 2: Guardian Predator(2010 Toy Fairs Exc) spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newb.

PPO is the only way to do it. Focussed and centralized on a single order that goes up at same time for everyone. Gives even the rookies like you a fair shot, except when you make dumbass mistakes. By the time the website crashed, it was already sold out.

We've all missed out on stuff we want. Learn from your mistakes and be more prepared next time.

This should be included in Obama's next bailout stimulus.

:lol:lol:lol

I am a fan, so I will display mine with my other predators, but even if I wasn't, I definitely would have ordered, for three reasons:

- to make an easy $300+
- because I can while it's still a free country
- to piss you off

Haha. You people suck!

I am a fan, so I will display mine with my other predators, but even if I wasn't, I definitely would have ordered, for three reasons:

- to make an easy $300+
- because I can while it's still a free country
- to piss you off
wow, really? in what situation would you need an easy $300? that doesn't get you much.
i'd understand if you're still in high school and you're saving up for a car stereo, but otherwise that's just petty.

yeah, it's way better to piss and moan about the pissing and moaning. high five.

I'm surprised nam hasn't replied to any of the newer posts. Probably too tired, still sleeping from posting all day yesterday (last post was at 4am today!).
It's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.:cuckoo:

This thread is sad.:lol

:lecture Yeah, there's some serious _____ing going on here... Maybe a new thread should be made for those who are frustrated because they missed out?? :huh

frustrated is not the word but disaspointed which is normal if you are a hot toys predator collector

No, I don't. Actually I commend you for not spewing crybaby rants like the one below.

You really need to grow up or GTFO of this hobby, bub. You sound like a spoiled little brat. "If I don't get my way, HMPH!!!! I'll never order from Sideshow again. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Not only that but virtually every member of the Hunter's Lair as well. But some people, unrealistically, think themselves the bright center of the universe. :lol

And you sound like a 40 year old virgin! Yes if I dont get my way for something Ive wanted for a really long time and some other person gets their order in just to sell on ebay for 800 than that really p%$$es me off!! Some ebay sellers were guaranteeing this product 2 or 3 weeks ago which means they were kissing some a#$ to someone so they can get this product before its available to the public and that is not fair for poeple here that really wanted one! You probably dont know the feeling because your probably confirmed to get one and thats good for you if not then you probably dont care and you just think im a spoilled brat. And my waitlist confirmation is total BS 17:06???? I was waiting since 9 and when 10 hit the internet started lagging because of traffic and i got sent out of the page so I logged back on and got waitlisted WTF! So I get screwed and someone who just cares about profit!? Unless you got screwed too then you can talk s*&^ if not then you GTFO!

Isn't that hour and minute? Here's mine, I got a TB, 17:00:34. 17=hour. 00=minutes. 34=seconds.:dunno

So then, if I'm right, that means it sold out somewhere between 17:00 and 17:06. Thats a six minute window. Thats believable. I could see it selling out in a minute.
Its a 6 minute window and i could see it selling out in that amount of time too but its not correct because I was there every minute and every second when the clock turned to 10 the internet got messed up due to traffic and i got logged off so I signed on really quick and got the waitlist I know it didnt take 6 minutes for me to log back on. Oh well life goes on all i can do is hope HT makes more so everyone the REALLY wants one gets it :wave

I actually agree with Nam 100%, everything he said makes sense. This is the only fair way to to do it. Even if it's not "fair" by your standards, life isn't fair.

Its a 6 minute window and i could see it selling out in that amount of time too but its not correct because I was there every minute and every second when the clock turned to 10 the internet got messed up due to traffic and i got logged off so I signed on really quick and got the waitlist I know it didnt take 6 minutes for me to log back on. Oh well life goes on all i can do is hope HT makes more so everyone the REALLY wants one gets it :wave

The only thing I can say is that some people made it through maybe a second earlier and clogged the system up for everyone else behind them. Probably starting at the 20 second mark. Thats when my internet froze. It was very slow.

Please, everyone stop complaining. Maybe if there were 2000 everybody would have gotten one, there wasn't. No where near that amount. A small amount was available. It was expected to sell out quick and also expected that the website would freeze during the process. I know you wanted one, but why get mad when you don't. Everyone knew their odds were very low. You don't get mad when you buy a lottery ticket and don't win. But thats because nobody expects to win. As mentioned, Life goes on.

i really doubt hot toys will make more, if that was the case why not make more AVP and Elder 2 predators? A lot of people want and still need those.

Back