Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all just have a different taste, but one thing we all have in common: What´s done to the armor in general, the looks, functions and how it´s depicted on screen is awesome and we all wanna own one or more ourselves, because for us...it´s amust have.
Like brothers in arms, you knw?!

@Josh: How does it look?
You got a pic?
Would appreciate it...

I agree. I'm not knocking anyone at all. I've got both coming so I'm down for both. :rock

The pics above that someone quoted are mine.

Looks great, I would like to add this as a topper for the Iron Man Pinball machine.

No, I meant if you have pictures of this invincible suit?!
:)

oh I got ya. :rotfl

Yeah, here ya go.

invincible-iron-man-new-armor.jpg

No problem. Yeah, that suit is badass. The series is as well with really good writing and story line. Awesome comic and feels like its in the same flow as the movie.

Really?
Then I maybe should go and check it out.
Although I tend to have the problem of thinking that some comics don´t work as comic, but better on screen, you know?
Example Hulk, Iron Man and AvP:
Hulk...Anger, Rage, Destruction...much better to show off in a movie, together with Iron Man, where you really get to see moving parts and the tech. Although both got their origins in comics where AvP just has the exact opposite.
Origin in Movies and works awesome, but comics are boring for me.
You get me?

Last edited:
IMG_4701.jpg

This had me fist pumping the air going hell yes!!

only thing am worried about is the pants seems to be a different colour hope they don't fade like MK3

Yeah, its been one of the best comic series I've read. I really do feel like it captures what RDJ has done with Stark and puts it in a comic. Plus it flows with the whole Civil War series that they did.

I get ya. I enjoyed reading World War Hulk and Planet Hulk but if done correctly I think would be great as a movie.

That all being said if you're a fan of Iron Man and like the character this is a great series. The all-in-one covers issues 1-19 and we're up to 28 now. Its worth it.

IMG_4701.jpg

This had me fist pumping the air going hell yes!!

only think am worried about is the pants seems to be a different colour hope they don't fade like MK3

I know. I was really going damn cant we get these out already. :rock Well, the color us a bit different but I like the shade they used which matches the movie a bit better than the Mark III.

Just preordered this last night, and from the look of these latest pics...I'm sure as hell glad I did!

Q1 is hopeful assuming they rectify the issues with RDJ approving the head sculpts. Still no word on Mark IV Stark sculpt and the figure is due this month or next.

vareika, thank you for posting those!

I'm not seeing hardly any use of the torso articulation in those photos; I wonder why that is, especially when the same publication really showed off the incredible poses the Mark IV was capable of capturing. That has me worried that the same abdominal articulation is not included in the Mark VI.

Secondly, would anyone who can read those care to share what it says? :)

so are alot of people passing on the exclusive? Its still available, is it due to lack of interest in it or the overall price of this figure?

Back