Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL !!!
I almost wish I didn't post that pic of War Machine on FB John Conners base now....................... :monkey3

Bob

Kyle was from the same future as the Terminator and not only had extensive military training to specifically combat that future technology..........

This logic seems pretty flawless. No need to quote the entire post.

It is worth adding, though, that even though War Machine's ammunition is, individually (meaning each round of ammunition) insufficient to destroy a T-800, the accumulation of impact would probably be enough to inflict serious damage to it.

War Machine's tactic in a battle of this kind should be to RELENTLESSLY attack, attack, attack, using his targeting systems to precisely focus on the broadest section, the torso.

Though I definitely see your points of view, Centurion and dedguy, I would think that War Machine's flight/speed/evasion capabilities and rate of fire should be enough to defeat a single T-800.

However, it is also important to remember that the T-800 is a mass-produced unit (similar to one of the drones), while War Machine is a specially-designed and equipped 'one-off'. I doubt that the finest materials are used in the T-800's production, whereas War Machine's (Mark II's) construction represents arguably the finest materials available at the time of his production, even if that technology is somewhat inferior. If Skynet were to use it's resources and materials to construct a specialized T-800 unit, then War Machine's chances of victory plunge rapidly.

Great topic, fellas!

Last edited:
Maybe do a thread a week and opine.

Bruce Lee v James Bond

T1000 v Mk VI

Clubber Lang v Chewbacca

Maybe submit entries, vote, discuss the winner.

War Machine's tactic in a battle of this kind should be to RELENTLESSLY attack, attack, attack, using his targeting systems to precisely focus on the broadest section, the torso.

Though I definitely see your point of view, Centurion, I would think that War Machine's flight/speed/evasion capabilities and rate of fire should be enough to defeat a single T-800.
Right. I totally agree.
Yes, it is not an easy match, but I absolutely think the T-800 is the underdog.

Flight being used only as an evasive tactic?
T-800s don't move very quickly. How about using that flight capability in a circular pattern above the Terminator while unloading your ordinance.
Or even for a fly-by attack. We've seen how quickly the WM can maneuver in flight and change directions when needed.

Maybe do a thread a week and opine.

Bruce Lee v James Bond

T1000 v Mk VI

Clubber Lang v Chewbacca

Maybe submit entries, vote, discuss the winner.
There is a website that did this.
They would post one superhero against another and have the members decide the victor. Pretty cool. :D

Arguments on this were pretty well thought out and articulated. It would be cool to do this with a variety of characters here.

Back