Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is how I have him posed for now:

5688185525_95669ba34b_b.jpg

Maybe next, I'll have him posed differently with War Machine. :)

It's like he's the last man standing here! :yess: Nice!

Yeah, no doubt those 2 will looks great together! :wink1:

I got my mk 6 today.

Thank goodness no QC problems at all.

I was really worried after reading this thread but thank goodness my worries were for not.

I am posing my battle damaged. I bought it just for the battle damage. If I wanted the clean look I would have gotten a Mk 4. The battle damage looks AWESOME!!! I'm a guy who hates BD varints but this thing is perfect. I'm so happy with it.

I'm not the biggest Iron man fan (expect for War machine) but this easily figure of the year for me. Well worth the money.:yess:

I got my mk 6 today.

Thank goodness no QC problems at all.

I was really worried after reading this thread but thank goodness my worries were for not.

I am posing my battle damaged. I bought it just for the battle damage. If I wanted the clean look I would have gotten a Mk 4. The battle damage looks AWESOME!!! I'm a guy who hates BD varints but this thing is perfect. I'm so happy with it.

I'm not the biggest Iron man fan (expect for War machine) but this easily figure of the year for me. Well worth the money.:yess:

Thats a little bit overstretching right there but otherwise I am in the same boat.

Got into the hobby of collecting Hot Toys IM a bit late. Just have the mark IV and (Thank God!) have POed Mark V and Mark II AUV. Frantically looking all over the place for a decent priced Mark VI, and eBay hasn't been of much help :( Was browsing through the site and found these strange listings for Mk VI. I mean who would want these: https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Figure-Parts-Right-Leg-/280670972295?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41594b2987 I thought of building my own Mk VI by purchasing the broken down parts but when I calculated the price went beyond $400! :cuckoo:

Got into the hobby of collecting Hot Toys IM a bit late. Just have the mark IV and (Thank God!) have POed Mark V and Mark II AUV. Frantically looking all over the place for a decent priced Mark VI, and eBay hasn't been of much help :( Was browsing through the site and found these strange listings for Mk VI. I mean who would want these: https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-Iron-Man-Mark-VI-Figure-Parts-Right-Leg-/280670972295?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41594b2987 I thought of building my own Mk VI by purchasing the broken down parts but when I calculated the price went beyond $400! :cuckoo:
It will definitely cost more building it piece by piece.
The Mk.IV certainly is a great figure to start off with.

:welcome1: to the forums and to the addiction. :)

FINALLY got my Mark VI today. It's felt like I had been waiting for this guy forever and he really didn't let me down !!!

I guess I've been lucky as the QC on mine is great. Everthing included, no lose magnets, both chest plates fit well and both arms came with the socket piece.

I was surprised how easy it was to swap everthing over too. LOVE this fig !!!!

Some rough and ready pics.

DSCI0014-13.jpg

DSCI0013-11.jpg

DSCI0011-11.jpg

DSCI0009-16.jpg

DSCI0020-5.jpg

DSCI0018-11.jpg

Bob

Last edited:
Thank you Centurion! :)

Never new, till I started collecting, that this hobby would give such a terrific high! Indeed an awesome "addiction!" :duff

Will keep my search on for Mk VI. I am just terrified that what happened with Mk 1 should not happen with Mk VI; guess it'll not, just my anxiety...

Thank you Centurion! :)

Never new, till I started collecting, that this hobby would give such a terrific high! Indeed an awesome "addiction!" :duff

Will keep my search on for Mk VI. I am just terrified that what happened with Mk 1 should not happen with Mk VI; guess it'll not, just my anxiety...
:hi5: :duff

The t800 has never felt the kind of power wielded by war machine. WM would just unleash from the air, ripping off all t800's flesh. Then WM could literally rip him in half. Don't get me wrong, I love me some terminator, but t800 would be scrap metal in about 30 seconds.

Yeah but the Terminators are made from future alloys which are pretty much entirely bullet proof. Sure you'd rip all the skin off it but the Endo would be fine. This is especially true since other than the RTs the entirety of War Machine's armament are traditional weapons. If what hammer shows us is what is actually used in the suit than many of those weapons also use low velocity pistol rounds which certainly would be of no concern to any Terminator. The minigun might use large, fast, and hard enough rounds to do some damage. It fires the same rounds as an "M16" which while much higher velocity than pistol rounds aren't anything like say… what a .50 Caliber vehicle mounted machine gun might fire.

War Machine has a lot of guns but they're all anti-personelle weapons. Things designed to take down soft or lightly armored targets. If you're trying to take down a Terminator you really need stuff designed to kill tanks.

Tony in the Mark VI would fare better since he uses largely unconventional functionally "from the future" weapons.

You're saying WM can't stop a tank?? Sure he can. How many missles are on him?? Plus he can rip t800 limb from limb like a kid pulling wings off a fly. Not only that, the t800 would have no offense. Go ahead and hit WM with SPAS shotguns and AR18s. It's like throwing rocks at him.

Woahh an indon collector! I love indon food lol especially from bandung xD
Nahh I think Indonesian is more refined than Malay to be honest.

Anyway where do you usually get your Hot Toys from? All from the US and then you ship it back home?

On topic: that MK VI pose is so diva like.

Thank you. I love coming to Malaysia too. Will definitely go to Genting Island again lol.

I bought all my HT this past months from US sellers and some european, asian, and canadian as well.

Have them all shipped by container back home. Hope they all make through home safely. LOL

This argument on t-800 and WM is so funny. I like to read them all and use imagination. you guys can make movie out of it :)

I agree that despite T-800 will be indestructible especially by "so called not powerful enough guns" I also think what can T-800 endo do? It walks like zombie and no power other than guns and physical strength.

Keep it on guys :)

The Endo "walks like a zombie" because it's leg had been minority damaged by a ENTIRE GAS TANKER EXPLODING. When not damaged they have all of the same speed and dexterity of a human, if not more so. They have massive strength at least comparable to War Machine and are much sturdier. War Machine has no power other thank strength and guns. I do not see your point. I guess it can fly but flying won't win it a fight, it would just let it get away.

You're saying WM can't stop a tank?? Sure he can.

Yes I am. If you're talking about what kind of weapons he has, it would be entirely impossible.

How many missles are on him??

From what we see in the movie? One. And it's entirely worthless.

As Tony says in the movie "you have big guns, you are not THE big gun" which I entirely agree with. Tony has much more advanced weaponry, armor (armor meaning protection specifically, not the entire suit), and power. His weapons might be physically smaller but the bullet from a weapon firing 5.56x45mm rounds is physically smaller than a .45 caliber pistol round but is far more powerful.

Last edited:
Back