Hot Toys – MMS151 - Spider-Man 3: 1/6th scale New Goblin Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome display!! That's a great Superman collection, and I'll bet not many people have coins like that! :clap

Actually, you can get them on Ebay, but my Brother's Father-in-law is the Chief propulsion engineer at NASA and he gets a lot of things like that(Pics below for closeups). I still love having something in my detolf that contains metal that has actually been flown on a space mission!

Thanks for the info about the neck! That should be enough for me to make plans, I can't wait!

I'm glad you're happy with the likeness and accessories, I think I'll be really happy with this. I've been putting it off, but seeing those Oz previews reminded me of it again. :lol Gonna get it before I have to resort to ebay! :D

If you're so jazzed about it, you'll love it in person. It's just a shame you missed out on the black friday sale last year where many of us got the thing for $89 shipped. I am busy right now, but i will take pics of the head on other figures when i get a minute later.

Here are pics of the coins.

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

Where did you get that hitman figure and who makes him plz?

Well i got the sculpt from a member here. See this thread here.
The rest of the recipe is a large suit(I needed to make 1" leg extenders to make the suit look right), a Hot Toys "The Spirit" red tie, Hot Toys Odin shoes, Hot Toys Red Skull black gloved hands, and two extended Desert eagles(Available on Ebay, i can send you a link if you like).

Here are pics(Chris Reeve head was a stand in till the Hitman sculpt arrived, and the black tie was a stand in till the red one got here).

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2415.jpg

IMG_2416.jpg

SAM_0158_zps8c0d4add.jpg

SAM_0161_zpse77502ad.jpg

SAM_0172_zpse2dad19e.jpg

IMG_2599_zpsfcfd62a4.jpg

IMG_2601_zpsa767c7af.jpg

IMG_2600_zps8ebb3fa4.jpg

Okay. I tried it on a TTM19, a TFA Captain America and a Chris Reeve Superman body.
Fits on them all.
Although the neck looks just a little too long on the Reeve body.
Awesome, thanks so much for taking the time to make these pics! It actually looks even better than I thought it would on different bodies, especially that TTM19, that's really great to see (and that Hitman is so cool lol). And the likeness looks great to me in your pics. Thanks so much for this, I think I'll order it this weekend! Maybe I'll make an Oz figure with the head heh heh...

And I vaguely remember that time he was on sale, now I really wish I was buying Hot Toys at that time.:gah: :lol I'll be positive and remember it's still cheaper than it'll likely be on ebay once it sells out. :)

Awesome, thanks so much for taking the time to make these pics! It actually looks even better than I thought it would on different bodies, especially that TTM19, that's really great to see (and that Hitman is so cool lol). And the likeness looks great to me in your pics. Thanks so much for this, I think I'll order it this weekend! Maybe I'll make an Oz figure with the head heh heh...

And I vaguely remember that time he was on sale, now I really wish I was buying Hot Toys at that time.:gah: :lol I'll be positive and remember it's still cheaper than it'll likely be on ebay once it sells out. :)

Yeah. It's actually a very impressive head sculpt, and the costume is cool too.
Well worth getting if you can find one at a reasonable price. There are plenty of people selling it in the trading post here.

Nah, he's totally worth it. I paid £80 for mine on ebay, when he was basically unloved, but that's still a fair price, IMO.

anybody wanna part with this guy for less than $150? or i'd be interested in the head only for less than $50 shipped in the usa.

i'm stating prices because that's what i can get him for on ebay. looking for a better deal and searching the market here is a needle in a haystack.

really just want the head, but i'll take the whole thing if someone has one unboxed and unloved that needs a good home where i can promise a bleach job on his hair and a total makeover.

anybody wanna part with this guy for less than $150? or i'd be interested in the head only for less than $50 shipped in the usa.

i'm stating prices because that's what i can get him for on ebay. looking for a better deal and searching the market here is a needle in a haystack.

really just want the head, but i'll take the whole thing if someone has one unboxed and unloved that needs a good home where i can promise a bleach job on his hair and a total makeover.

If you can post the links. I will buy one for $50. I don't know about the face but I want the full mask.

Great pics. He's a great figure, and an amazing sculpt.
It's a pity it doesn't get the love it deserves!

.. the shortage of love is probably because most people wanted 'Old' Goblin.. lets face it, a pretty boy actor on a flying snowboard, who turns out not to be a 'proper' villain, was always likely to struggle as a retail action figure. :lol

.. the shortage of love is probably because most people wanted 'Old' Goblin.. lets face it, a pretty boy actor on a flying snowboard, who turns out not to be a 'proper' villain, was always likely to struggle as a retail action figure. :lol

Yeah.
Although New Goblin was the first ever complete brand new Hot Toys figure i ever purchased from Sideshow(I had a fair few customs, and had bought other figures, just never a brand new one), i don't actually have him on display. He is boxed in a cupboard.
I just can't find space for him...

Back