Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to wonder, how exactly is HT going to top this Black Widow when they announce the Black Widow for Winter Soldier next yr? More accessories? (A BFG? A sniper rifle? More weapons?) Better articulation? (Movable ankle?) Spare change of clothes (ala Barney Ross v2?) Better HS? Better hair? Or will she fall into the same problem as Iron Man? Different suit design, same functionality and feel? I do wonder...

I guess my question is what would motivate you to get the next Widow figure? Or is it just blind purchase (what I will most likely do)...

Here are pics of the belt over her body suit pants:

IMG_3803.jpg~original

IMG_3804.jpg~original

love these pics! Awesome :clap

Ok I guess I have to spell it out: I was T-O-T-A-L-L-Y K-I-D-D-I-N-G

I guess everyone did actually ignore the BW behind in my signature. :slap

I figured, but like I said there will probably be some that won't be. And take it entirely the wrong way, So that's why I'm killing the concept early..sorry. :lecture

At least a new sculpt and new suit

Exactly, a more accurate sculpt please, even though I like customizing mine and I like how I'm pretty close to capturing Scar's likeness with mine now, there was far to much work and money involved to get her that way.

For a $200 plus figure it should at least be more accurate in the likeness. Lighter eyes, better make up and of course, lighter lipstick. :lecture

The next one whether it's Cap 2 or Avenger's 2 need to be a much more accurate sculpt like the Reeve Superman, Keaton Bats, Jack Joker and Luke Skywalker.

Don't think I'm crazy for saying this, but I think the next Widow needs to have PERS, because her eyes are very photogenic it's just the way her face is. :lecture

Or at least a much more lighter color in her eyes.

Gohastings.com apparently has the figure in stock at original MSRP of 189.99 if anyone is interested. Was looking for something else and found her by accident (which is ironic because it lists her when you search for Hot Toys, but NOT Black Widow LOL). Figure this might help someone.

I have ordered from Gohastings before - can't guarantee it will have the shipper or the box will be pristine. But, I have ordered a few SSC and Hot Toys figures from them and the figures themselves have always been in good shape.

https://www.gohastings.com/product/TRENDS/Hot-Toys-The-Avengers-Black-Wi/sku/289466486.uts

Anybody have a shipper box they don't want? And maybe the plastic bag that's usually over the figure box? I store all my boxes in those and when I bought BW at my LCS she didn't come with either.

Back