Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Project_A where did you get that outfit? Really like her jacket

Paramoremcr88- those look like movie poster shots. Very nice

Thanks, I'd love Black Widow to have her own movie!

Wow! More amazing photos! You sure did a great job with that gloomy lighting! :clap

Thanks very much, appreciate it! :hi5:

I try to use natural light as much as I can, always brings out the detail.

Thanks, I'd love Black Widow to have her own movie!

I think Marvel wanted that too for awhile, but I guess they are now teaming her up with Cap instead. I like the idea of a solo movie for her but it would be very hard for the story to work and I don't want it to degenerate into a pure T&A (or pure A) fest with fanboy oohs and ahs...

Thanks very much, appreciate it! :hi5:
I try to use natural light as much as I can, always brings out the detail.

Very nice pics indeed, good stuff.

After acquiring her all these different weapons, I have now gone back to my minimalist phase - Just her with the 2 pistols. Seems like her doing special forces makes her look "ordinary" and "unoriginal" somehow to me...Call me strange...

I think Marvel wanted that too for awhile, but I guess they are now teaming her up with Cap instead. I like the idea of a solo movie for her but it would be very hard for the story to work and I don't want it to degenerate into a pure T&A (or pure A) fest with fanboy oohs and ahs...

Very nice pics indeed, good stuff.

After acquiring her all these different weapons, I have now gone back to my minimalist phase - Just her with the 2 pistols. Seems like her doing special forces makes her look "ordinary" and "unoriginal" somehow to me...Call me strange...

Thanks, glad you like the pics! :hi5:

I think you're right. As much as I'd love BW to have her own movie, I don't think it'd work.

I've looked into getting some additional weapons for her but I too prefer the two pistols look.

I love the look with her two baby glocks.
I wish she had a little pack like in the Tomb Raider film where she could put her arms around back and the backpack would fit a new magazine into the guns.
I posted pics a while back, but i have mine posed with silencers on her guns that i made out of aluminium.

Great work with Widow. Bring on Selina Kyle!
Headplay already have an unmasked sculpt out in readiness!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/221247972799?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

1013074_475603762523775_65946930_n.jpg

Thanks, glad you like the pics!

I seen those Hathaway sculpts on eBay and thought of getting two.

One for a civilian Selina the other for a Les Miserables custom.

Have you seen any of the new Selina pics?

There's one showing her inside the packaging and she's not wearing the mask.

She looks pretty good with it on or off.

Have you seen any of the new Selina pics?

There's one showing her inside the packaging and she's not wearing the mask.

She looks pretty good with it on or off.

Sorry. I am not following that thread. Oops!
I had to go back about 20 pages to get the pics. But i see what you mean. And bizarrely, i think the Headplay one looks more like her!
But i will still be getting the HT figure. Looks great.

Sorry. I am not following that thread. Oops!
I had to go back about 20 pages to get the pics. But i see what you mean. And bizarrely, i think the Headplay one looks more like her!
But i will still be getting the HT figure. Looks great.

She does look cool but even with the best photo's I never really get a true opinion of a figure until it's in my hands and I see it face to face.

Can't understand those who cancel pre orders based from a few pics. Guess that enables us to buy another if we so wish! ;)

If she's even half as good in hand as Widow is, I'll be very pleased!

As a prove it can be done..... I pop one of my BW's ankle pegs off easily... pop it out in less than 5 seconds with slight wiggle to the sides to break the glue connection. NOTE/WARNING: Some ankles are glued very well, almost impossible to get out (without patience or know how).... and yet not damaging the figure.
Widow_pegs.jpg

Back