Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the Ada Wong pistol for my Widow. Much to my surprise...it is actually the same pistol as Selina Kyle/Catwoman with the added light thingy in the front (it is a slide on part). so HT used the same gun for 2 figures...not entirely surprised, but I am thinking they are either very cheap or very smart...whatever...

Still need to find time to take some pix...

I just received the Ada Wong pistol for my Widow. Much to my surprise...it is actually the same pistol as Selina Kyle/Catwoman with the added light thingy in the front (it is a slide on part). so HT used the same gun for 2 figures...not entirely surprised, but I am thinking they are either very cheap or very smart...whatever...

Still need to find time to take some pix...

It's not cheapness. It's that they both use the same gun.
Coulson and fury both have Glocks.(As does Widow, of a different style) But that's because Shield agents all carry Glocks.

It's not cheapness. It's that they both use the same gun.
Coulson and fury both have Glocks.(As does Widow, of a different style) But that's because Shield agents all carry Glocks.

So does my agency. Very light weight and easy to use with minimal misfires.

Just be careful with the HT weapons, I learned the hard way with Catwoman that they easily come apart and the tiny internal springs can be EASILY misplaced/lost. Had to buy a second one off of eBay. Clumsy fingers of mine. :slap

tumblr_mu5h5p7UdN1qz581wo9_500.jpg

Back