Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a glitch, they found a small number of widows in the warehouse. I called and asked about it as they originally listed shipping in 2~3 weeks.. Last month they found a 2011 Toy Fair Batman that I was able to order.

Last edited:
:offtopic: There are now a rumor that Black Widow will die in The Avengers: Age of Ultron...just a grain of salt for now...I think they will kill her as she will be running out of hairstyles by then...[/QUOTE]

:horror I hope not! but that would be climatic!

:offtopic: There are now a rumor that Black Widow will die in The Avengers: Age of Ultron...just a grain of salt for now...I think they will kill her as she will be running out of hairstyles by then...

she will lose and eye at least thats for sure :lol

BlackWIdowAU_575.jpg

Guess no one dares to make a custom of that

They couldn't even keep Coulson dead :lol

I didn't see the tv series , whats the deal with that? is he alive just like that? ... that sucks

Last edited:
Not a glitch, they found a small number of widows in the warehouse. I called and asked about it as they originally listed shipping in 2~3 weeks.. Last month they found a 2011 Toy Fair Batman that I was able to order.

I ordered a black widow. Ships soon. It's still listed as "IN STOCK", so they had more than one.

The Black Suited Spidey will never sell out- it's available everywhere...must have been somewhat of a sales dud....one of HT's few

The rumor is that either Black Widow or Hawkeye will bite the dust as neither of them have a franchise and their respective death would be meaningful to the team (ala Coulson before AOS-TV). Don't know if it's true or not...

I would hate to not see ScanJo on screen...the hotness factor for MCU would decline dramatically...

The rumor is that either Black Widow or Hawkeye will bite the dust as neither of them have a franchise and their respective death would be meaningful to the team (ala Coulson before AOS-TV). Don't know if it's true or not...

I would hate to not see ScanJo on screen...the hotness factor for MCU would decline dramatically...

Rather see Hawkeye die..Not a fan of Renner anyway.:pfft:

I personally don't want to see any of them die. But if I had to choose, I too say Hawkeye. Just anyone but the Fab 4! :lecture

I personally don't want to see any of them die. But if I had to choose, I too say Hawkeye. Just anyone but the Fab 4! :lecture

I know that the movies have always rewritten comic history to get things to work, hence no Hank Pym in AII-AOU, and comics always retcon everything every few years anyway, but didn't Clint Barton go on to become Goliath?

I know that the movies have always rewritten comic history to get things to work, hence no Hank Pym in AII-AOU, and comics always retcon everything every few years anyway, but didn't Clint Barton go on to become Goliath?

The original Goliath is also the Hank Pym.... Who was also Ant Man and Giant Man. I hope we see Giant Man in the climax of the Ant Man Movie. Giant Man was way bigger than Goliath!

He MUST die :lecture

I don't mind Renner at all. He was the best thing about "The Town", however he is the best choice to die, if that's what's going to happen.

I don't see them killing off the one main female character they have. Avengers is mostly for the boys, but I'm sure Marvel and Disney want to be able to get a few girls to show up who are fans of Black Widow.

Photo bomb... I'll be posting this in all the Avengers threads.

The Avengers. Suited up, and in civvies.

IMG_5659.jpg

You have quite a set there :clap awesome

I don't mind Renner at all. He was the best thing about "The Town", however he is the best choice to die, if that's what's going to happen.

I don't see them killing off the one main female character they have. Avengers is mostly for the boys, but I'm sure Marvel and Disney want to be able to get a few girls to show up who are fans of Black Widow.

Thats right, sometimes I forget kids watch those movies too :rotfl Black Widow is more for the adult fanbase I think :lol they can't take her away, not sure if someone will die but Whedon likes to kill characters.
I believe in time, the heroes we know will become the elders the old heroes and other younger ones will replace them, that will only happen if marvel plans to make Avengers 5 or 6 ... not sure if I want that.. I don't know how long this wil go on until its over

I believe in time, the heroes we know will become the elders the old heroes and other younger ones will replace them, that will only happen if marvel plans to make Avengers 5 or 6 ... not sure if I want that.. I don't know how long this wil go on until its over

At which point HT will be producing the "Avengers VI - My Son Will Be Visiting Me At Any Minute" Black (more silver actually) Widow with working motorised SHIELD issue wheelchair.

The SSC EXCLUSIVE version will come with additional tricked out Zimmer Frame.

Back