Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

It's all about context man.

Bane is in a more grounded reality. Vader comes from a universe where people can construct moon-size weapons of planetary destruction.

It's all about context man.

Bane is in a more grounded reality. Vader comes from a universe where people can construct moon-size weapons of planetary destruction.

Fine. Look at Road House. Swayze tore a guy's throat out. I'm just saying what Bane did isn't groundbreaking.

Yeah, I haven't even seen the movie yet so...

But it's fun to see what things get past the PG13 rating.

Having someone crush someone's throat does not make him any less of a _____. Just saying it wasn't that special in the movie.

Fine. Look at Road House. Swayze tore a guy's throat out. I'm just saying what Bane did isn't groundbreaking.

Man, you really like to bust my balls, huh? :lol
That ____ was awesome. Vader isnt relevant.

Man, you really like to bust my balls, huh? :lol
That ____ was awesome. Vader isnt relevant.

I just didn't get why out of all the cool hit Bane did, you picked that. That seemed minor after all he did in the movie.

I just didn't get why out of all the cool hit Bane did, you picked that. That seemed minor after all he did in the movie.

:lol I think you take things a little too serious bud. I was just pointing something out. Thats it.

Looks more accurate than the HT version.

tumblr_lob2wisI3E1qzja01_large.gif

:lol

By that logic, practically EVERYTHING you see in recent film wouldn't be "groundbreaking" since it's all been done before at one point or another.

Bane looked bad ass breaking a man's throat. Who care of Vader or Swayze did it - that's irrelevant to the fact that Bane is a ____ing beast.

By that logic, practically EVERYTHING you see in recent films "isn't groundbreaking" since it's all been done before.

Bane looked bad ass breaking a man's throat. Who care of Vader or Swayze did it - that's irrelevant to the fact that Bane is a ____ing beast.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Why cant everything he did be awesome? I dont get your point. :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really? Boring? I get that
Spoiler Spoiler:
but to say that something just as bad ass is 'boring' is kind of harsh, don't you think?

You're a bit too concerned over this. What Bane did was boss as ____. He has every reason to bring that scene up. o_O

Really? Boring? I get that
Spoiler Spoiler:
but to say that something just as bad ass is 'boring' is kind of harsh, don't you think?

You're a bit too concerned over this. What Bane did was boss as ____. He has every reason to bring that scene up. o_O

:exactly: :goodpost:
I dont get his point in harrasing a simple comment I made. Its not like I said anything was more badass than the other. :lol

This debate on the film is, as far as im concerned, generally two stubborn groups of people. cynics who wanted to hate the film to begin with because of the pedestal they put TDK on, and Nolan fanboys who claim every next film of his to be the greatest of all time.

honestly, in my humble opinion, if you didnt like TDKR, you simply don't like the nolan trilogy, which is perfectly fine. I just find it hard to see how one could enjoy begins and dark knight, and not this one. Comparing one villain to another is just kind of a pointless debate to me. all 3 were fantastic in their own way. Id say overall, TDK is probably the strongest of the trilogy, but I for one am entirely satisfied, thrilled even, by the third installment and say all batman fans should count themselves lucky for such an incredible film trilogy exisiting. Just remember where we were 10 years ago people!

This debate on the film is, as far as im concerned, generally two stubborn groups of people. cynics who wanted to hate the film to begin with because of the pedestal they put TDK on, and Nolan fanboys who claim every next film of his to be the greatest of all time.

honestly, in my humble opinion, if you didnt like TDKR, you simply don't like the nolan trilogy, which is perfectly fine. I just find it hard to see how one could enjoy begins and dark knight, and not this one. Comparing one villain to another is just kind of a pointless debate to me. all 3 were fantastic in their own way. Id say overall, TDK is probably the strongest of the trilogy, but I for one am entirely satisfied, thrilled even, by the third installment and say all batman fans should count themselves lucky for such an incredible film trilogy exisiting. Just remember where we were 10 years ago people!

:exactly: :goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:
Couldn't have said it better myself friend. :1-1:

Back