Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know....
I'm a huge robo fan but in the end I went with HT and not EB. I saw the reviews and it seemed a bit cheaper on the material side of things..
The price is way too much and I wouldn't pay to have that jet pack. I don't know...I like this HT robocop more, never having had the EB in hand (or the HT robo yet ahha). I have had a great experience with my HT and SS SW figures....so I went with what I know.
Go Robo!!!!

robocop-o.gif

It was released in HK on Sept. 26. Add a month, then add a couple of weeks just in case, for Sideshow to finally get its stock. That's about mid-November right there, then factor in the time it takes to get to Scotland. Maybe even December, sorry man.

Well I think the whole mouth plate things is a tad unfair to say, the likeness is pretty good considering how small it is.
EB stuff is done in 1/4 scale which gives a lot more room to work with as far as sculpting goes. I do agree the EB
robo looks more lifelike but its a different kind of beast altogether.

I payed this on flexi pay and was able to pay the full amount. Can I cancel and get my money back? I might just get this direct from a friend instead.

You reckon SSC would refund me?

Who wouldn't want a robo in 1/4 and 1/6?
The ht version needs to get here already

For now, if we are talking sculpts, then Hot Toys BD trumps all. Plus Hot Toys seems more to scale, EB just looks weird you can't turn the neck and I assume the arm since its all remote control? I'll never know since I don't plan on ever owning anything EB.

Not to mention Hot Toy's figure is based on the best of the franchise not the worst like EB.

I'm getting both so please don't get me in the EB fanboys thank you :) but you might want to compare or review stuff you got n hand not based on pics or what you think you know.

Eb neck can be turned, it has a motor so eb warns you about it.
Scale and proportion are very good when compared to the real deal.
All he rest is articulated the same as any figure
Now yep it's a robocop 3 figure but it's just a cheat.
With 2 Welles mouth plate it's also a robocop figure as much as ht.
So far the wrong thing about this figure is its price, useless but cool nonetheless jetpack, the forearm design and chin guard.
The rest is pretty awesome just as the bd t800 was awesome as the dx13 was awesome meaning they are all great figures it all comes to what you can afford and or like.
I was lucky to like and havd the means to get them all and they rock.

U can take care of yourself? You act like people are physically attacking you I am sorry but that's one of the stupidest post i have ever read here on freaks. Grow up!

Oh and BTW just because some of us think the EB looks more like Weller doesn't mean we prefer EBs over Hot Toys. For what it is worth I think Hot Toys one is better overall but EBs one looks more like Weller IMO.

On that angle it does, but I think EBs one looks more like Weller from front on.

Guys wanna fight everybody, and turn in into a "hey I'm just kidding we re broskis".
So it's cool.

My ht robo is on its way yay!

Last edited:
Back