Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lootentoys has great prices but i dont really the fact that he does not listen to demands.
He shipped my t800 as gift with a 20usd value but i asked him to ship not as gift but with an invoice of 20usd value inside and outside the box.
It worked in the end but ive happen to have gift package blocked by customs because they still wanted the invoice.
Hope he Will listen to my demands next Time.

Saw this on a Brazilian forum:

10455152_583337521767378_1631636830745862066_n.jpg

That's a cool shelf, but Robocop looks like his copping a cheap feel on Dredd:lol

Wow holy ****, sorry for launguage but thats my first reaction I got my last payment on Robo next week, I have 2 payments left on BD T-800, all I need is that Dredd, loved that movie too, even though it had a Euro feel to it :monkey3 any one do payment plans on that Art Figures Dredd? The display is just awesome.

Funny I was originally going to do Terminator Vs Robo, but this looks damn good.

Would be very curious to know what that guy did with his T-800. Shoulders are obviously broader, man boobs look more prominent, thighs seem bulkier.

I didn't notice that until you mentioned it!

:rotfl

Looks like the Armoured Cop in the photo has been slightly modded with gold added to the shoulder armour, and green to the elbows and knees.

I'll eventually have all those three as well. So far only Dredd's arrived.

There's only one place I know that has the Armoured Cop for a reasonable price - a pre-order at a Hong Kong store for the second wave due in December.

Is it EKIA Hobbies? Thats where I planned on getting it, I can't do ebay, I emailed them cause they have it for pre order, but wont be able to pay in full till the end of November, just hope they still got it for pre order, how un gold are the shoulders? Cause the one in the pic looks stellar.

Dread does look sweet

Is it me or does robos arms look attached lower than they should be
Looks that way on both arms, the back arm shoulder arch should come above his shoulder/trap line(possibly a posing issue?)
Front arm looks low, possibly can arch/ pose it up higher and then try to straighten it out?
976c10d53a755ababa5dbdf35ef5d7c8.jpg

df3e312793f0482f6c6860e1111bd961.jpg

Last edited:
It must be a bigger and taller body because it's the same height as the Armoured Cop. I measured the Cop against the DX13 and they were the same height to the top of the helmet. I think the Art body is usually tall.

That picture also implies that Robocop may be too short as he's on a taller stand. I looked up a height reference for him and found 190cm (6' 2 1/2").

Oh no its like the Hot Toys predator all over again XD, Damn so Robo is a shorty then right? But if they put T800 on a taller body that means that he's the same height as robo? Damn gonna have to mod these figs now, ugh. Too Lazy for that **** XD

Dread does look sweet

Is it me or does robos arms look attached lower than they should be
Looks that way on both arms, the back arm shoulder arch should come above his shoulder/trap line(possibly a posing issue?)
Front arm looks low, possibly can pose it up higher and then try to straighten it out?
976c10d53a755ababa5dbdf35ef5d7c8.jpg

df3e312793f0482f6c6860e1111bd961.jpg

They seem about right compared to the second pic, but to put him in his Iconic pose in the first pic, is impossible due to the pose ability of the figure, the first release of this figure had that problem too, which is ok cause I like my figures in Museum poses anyways.

They seem about right compared to the second pic, but to put him in his Iconic pose in the first pic, is impossible due to the pose ability of the figure, the first release of this figure had that problem too, which is ok cause I like my figures in Museum poses anyways.
I'm not seeing it, the shoulder arch isn't higher than the rings on robo's collarbone

Oh no its like the Hot Toys predator all over again XD, Damn so Robo is a shorty then right? But if they put T800 on a taller body that means that he's the same height as robo? Damn gonna have to mod these figs now, ugh. Too Lazy for that **** XD

Nah Robo's height seems fine, concidering this will likely be the body used for the murphy figure, you can see the height and proportions seem accurate. Also consider, if you want Robocop to be taller you can always just pull up on the separating torso joint used to get more ab crunch action.

attachment.php

Done Robo video last night. I was watching it back and it occurred to me that I haven't took any shots with the BD on :slap Will do some later.

Faaaaaak. Cool picture. Waiting for these 2 is torture. Seems like alot of people have both already.
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Back