Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, very nice pics!!! Giving me a lot of pose ideas. Looks amazing.

Words fail me! Superb!

Great Googly Moogly! That's SO sweet! Can't wait!
Oh wait...I AM waiting :(

Great photos Paramore, keep them coming:clap

Um...wow!

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Magnifico!

Very Nice!!! Thank you and great shots!!

OMG love the pics

Cheers guys, glad you're all liking the pics :duff

Great pics. But wait! What's that in the background? A DVD? DVD!!! Send me your address, I'll give you a copy of the remastered Blu Ray!

:lol

I know! A DVD? What the hell is that?!

Cheers guys, glad you're all liking the pics :duff

:lol

I know! A DVD? What the hell is that?!

The new Blu Ray is sooooo good. Knowing of the issues with the film stock and how it was shot I never thought the film would look this good. Thank God Sony had the good sense to spend to have this classic film brought up to scratch.

Got my e-mail today! Processing on the 25th. Shipping to follow.

:clap

But I don't want to get too excited yet. With all the delays there have been for this figure, I'm not going to believe any of this is true until I've got the figure in my hot little fist!

you guys that are getting processed on the 25 buying just the robo or robo w/ chair?
im buying w chair, paying all at once, SS still shows processing

Hmmm... I haven't gotten any notification and I'm just getting Robo, but with a single payment, not flex.

Usually get something before now... both the Mythos Kenobi and Bat Armory items processing notice came over a week ago.

Got my notification today too, final payment on the 25th, which it is, and shipping soon.no date given. I thought I was the only one cause my payment was on the 25th but its good to see you all got the notice too, can't wait, now just need that T800 BD, still gotta wait till Dec. Also got a pre order for Dredd coming in Dec. as well, this is going to be a great birthday and Christmas!

Cool. Got my email notification that billing will occur on Sat. the 25th. Just Robo by himself. Shipping is going to be 17.61 for me (all that die-cast weight *snort*). Total for last payment 85.10

Cool. Got my email notification that billing will occur on Sat. the 25th. Just Robo by himself. Shipping is going to be 17.61 for me (all that die-cast weight *snort*). Total for last payment 85.10

Shipping was 15. something for me, but I live in Norcal and SS is located in Thousand Oaks Socal, also my payment is more than yours in the 100.oo range :( wanna trade? ;) J/K

I just wanted to double check, my batteries just came in and they are about the size of the AAA but half as tall. Does that sound right?

Back