Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faaaaaak. Cool picture. Waiting for these 2 is torture. Seems like alot of people have both already.
Sent from The MaSSaCrE ArTiStRy AsyLuM using Tapatalk

Really striking pic, paramore!

Kickass, paramore! :rock

"...Shot through the heart and you're to blame
You give love a bad name..."

I guess like most of you guys on here these two figures are my next two to come in....eagerly waiting Hahahaha.
Glad to see them posed next to each other. Amazing and very striking.
Thank you

Thanks guys :hi5: These two display well together.

Nice shot thanks. Robo looks shorter? Is he the same height as T1? Also can you take another shot with Robo facing straight directly and not 3/4 view. Curious to see how broad he looks. Thanks

They're about the same height really, just Robo has a shorter stand.

These ok?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE

Nice shot thanks. Robo looks shorter? Is he the same height as T1? Also can you take another shot with Robo facing straight directly and not 3/4 view. Curious to see how broad he looks. Thanks

Its been talked about a couple pages back, I almost had a heart attack thinking he was a midget, he is to scale, there is a picture of him next to a nude truetype a couple pages back. Also its been said that if you want him taller you can kinda stretch out the abs a bit to make him taller. I know not everyone has time to look at every post but it really was just a couple pages ago shrek :(

BD Robo

Um...wow!

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

Back