Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting Robo next week(or Nov.6th according to Yankee's Fan) and expect to get Dredd and BD T800 at the start of Dec. its going to be worse for me :( but Robo will tide me over :D, also getting a Barney Ross in Dec. best christmas ever!!!!

Wha-? Sideshow expects to receive its shipments by Nov. 6, so mid-November, at the earliest, is more realistic.

Yeah, but you bought through HK, right?

Yeah I buy all my figured direct from Hong Kong. I get them straight away & cheaper than buying them from the uk-which has them at least 6 months after everyone has them.
So it's a no brainer for me.
On a good one to one basis with my Hong Kong seller too so I get better deals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More pictures showing the tint of blue and purple on the armor. Looks good to me!

15442475017_baebe3b688_k.jpg

15442474877_663293bd9e_k.jpg

15007709494_ba34200453_k.jpg

15442351248_89a312d8b3_k.jpg

If the single figure release were ever discounted in the future, I might just pick one up. I could keep one in the box and play with, er, I mean display the other. :)

If I wanted a toy to play with I would get like the 12 in. Mcfarlane, this HT's piece is going to be a museum piece and stay in one static pose, I'm too afraid to break him to be honest, going to really look at the instruction book and study it when he comes in.

If I wanted a toy to play with I would get like the 12 in. Mcfarlane, this HT's piece is going to be a museum piece and stay in one static pose, I'm too afraid to break him to be honest, going to really look at the instruction book and study it when he comes in.

real_men_dont_need_instructions_mousepads-r3d10f6e75fdb4211b58363ed9d9ddfd6_x74vi_8byvr_512.jpg

lol, be careful with them arms then don't rip them off, also don't loose the part that is loose in the leg gun holster, Also the piston rod part behind the legs comes bent or a rainbow arch careful bending it back to a straight rod, HT's come with instructions for a reason.

lol, be careful with them arms then don't rip them off, also don't loose the part that is loose in the leg gun holster, Also the piston rod part behind the legs comes bent or a rainbow arch careful bending it back to a straight rod, HT's come with instructions for a reason.

:panic::panic::panic:

that eye looks like crap though. They should have just not bothered with that. Still I am looking forward to this
figure whenever the hell it ships that is. :impatient:

Back