Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is arriving today and I'm still undecided if I'm going to collect this line :monkey1

It's a great looking figure though and Gamora turned out great as well IMO. That's pushing me toward yes but what the hell is going on with Drax? If I do commit, it's all or nothing

I havent seen any mods

Someone posted pics of their orange painted earphones. HologramAI maybe?

Congrats for all of you guys who are getting there Star-Lords these days :hi5:

A couple of months ago I hesitated about using a $50 coupon on this piece just because I thought the Pratt's sculpt wasn't that good, and now after seeing more and more of your pics I regret that decision :banghead:banghead and I'll probably order him using the monthly 20$ coupon! I can't resist anymore :(

This is the first time I pre ordered a figure and experienced the excitement of waiting for it to arrive, whilst sharing that experience with like minded people here who also shared their excitement. It has been a fun journey and I can't wait to do it again! It's a great community on these boards and I'm really pleased to be a part of it :) :hi5:

This is the first time I pre ordered a figure and experienced the excitement of waiting for it to arrive, whilst sharing that experience with like minded people here who also shared their excitement. It has been a fun journey and I can't wait to do it again! It's a great community on these boards and I'm really pleased to be a part of it :) :hi5:

:hi5:

I agree, this is an amazing community. So many cool people here. Its just the best place. :woo :FREAK:

I'm in a somewhat similar boat. This is my first rodeo here as well, and while I cancelled my Star-lord order after getting the "shipping soon" email, I did so to find an EX version, which I have from someone on this forum! He just got it in the mail, and I'm hoping to have it in my hands soon!

I have 10 more figures on pre-order right now, and I'm looking forward to anxiously waiting alongside everyone else as those come up. I think Gamora is next.

gotgstarlord.jpg

gotgstarlordface.jpg

Wow! Up close the Pratt likeness really comes through, nice pic!
Thanks I know I have boring poses though, lol. I just like the 'museum' type poses. I wish the iPhone 6 would take sharper images.

I am happy with him. A lot of futzing to get him just right. The masked head is really nice, the lighted eyes are perfection.

I have no intentions of buying this figure or going this line but after seeing this pictures I jumped on the waitlist. If it converts great, might be a start of aan expensive line :)

Back