Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure. Mine came opened. There are magnets somewhere in so you can close it, but haven't tried.
Weird... I just can't get that wider opened no matter how ard I try. This is the best I got so far:

gotgsl.jpg

Great pictures indeed! I cut out foam for the earbuds and will paint them orange: I made up a template for the Sony Walkman logo with paper--didn't buy HElf's set :( , but will attempt to mod that when I get it in hand to get the correct size and placement. Trying to find out what font the "Walkman" script is: anyone know or have a link?

Great pictures indeed! I cut out foam for the earbuds and will paint them orange: I made up a template for the Sony Walkman logo with paper--didn't buy HElf's set :( , but will attempt to mod that when I get it in hand to get the correct size and placement. Trying to find out what font the "Walkman" script is: anyone know or have a link?

You best ask HunterDNRC
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/members/hunterdnrc/

Back