Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three dudes, hanging out, comparing Infinity Stones...

jaatzbc.jpg

Damn, I need to get the Aether!

you should totally get it, its a great accessory

thats a cool photo btw

You can only get it with the DW Loki can't you? I suppose I could try and sell the figure on, unless I can get the Aether off ebay!

Guys is there away to distinguish a knockoff orb from a genuine one, I found some on ebay but the available numbers from one seller make me hesitate a bit! :/

IM IN MY DELIVERY WINDOW!!!!!! of course they will deliver it in the last 10 minutes of it or later . Can someone tell me if my signature is showing?

These damn "buttons" falling off...
I found one sitting there on my stand. Found where it was from. Got some gel super-glue, tweezers, and of course my reading glasses and carefully picked the button up with my tweezers, put a very small dot of glue on the bottom of the button, layed the figure down, and slowlely and carefully drupped the button where it went. I waited a couple of minutes and re-displayed him. I know now when posing or moving the coat around the not touch those buttons.

Back