Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the masked head sculpt loose to anyone else? It pops onto the neck joint just fine but moving it around seems flimsy.

I just came to ask this same question, mine is fine if he's looking to the left or right, but straight on and his head will flop foward. Just the masked head though, super weird.

"raccoon dog" That's a new one. :lol

Yeah, Hot Toys(being an Asian Company)(with Asian sculptors) seem to have based Rocket on the racoon dog, sorta like Asia's Raccoon

Chances of a revision are probably 50/50 :dunno. I think he should be revised to match his movie appearance, the prototype is way off

Gamora no and rocket probably not. Don't really want to pay $160 for a six inch raccoon dog

:rotfl

raccoon dog isn't appealing at all with that price. Lil groot is like 5 inches and is being sold for 45 bucks. But raccoon dog is 120 more for a 1.5 inch difference. I can see guys paying ridiculous amounts for a 1.5 inch increase for other things other than figures

Just a couple of photos I took earlier. My new phone does a much better job of it than the old one

2015-03-11_17.18.45[1].jpg

20150311_172513.jpg

I just wish Rockets outfit was a little more form fitting. And a darker color. And a different material. And his head is too big......his over all body is too big

Mine is scheduled for Friday from UPS but they've recently been using the calendar like Sideshow does for releases so I'm assuming I'll have it middle of next week.

Got mine today. Really like it. My first Hot Toys figure and i am really impressed with the quality. Anyone know how long it is ok to leave on the lighted eyes in the helmet. I want to leave it on all the time since it's kind of a pain to turn it on and off once i have it posed the way i want. I just wonder if it's ok to leave it on for an extended period of time and how long the led's and battery will last.
I know this isn't the most interesting pose but i like it.
IMG_20150312_004950 by zuko1312, on Flickr

Mine is due to arrive on Monday!!! I got impatient and decided to build my DIY photography lightbox in preparation to get this guy. I'm so ready for this, it's been way too long since I have had a Hot Toy.

Back