Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else have a ***** of a time getting the hatch off the battery compartment on the masked sculpt? I can't get it to unhook from the left side for the life of me and those batteries need to come out.

Is the masked head sculpt loose to anyone else? It pops onto the neck joint just fine but moving it around seems flimsy.

Love this figure, perhaps because I loved the film and character but its a great figure with A LOT of personality!

Hot Toys - "Star-Lord" Peter Quill EX:
FmPA0H.jpg

47eLAJ.jpg

meOKnW.jpg

F0LBzv.jpg

v8HgbP.jpg

Is the masked head sculpt loose to anyone else? It pops onto the neck joint just fine but moving it around seems flimsy.

I was coming here to ask the same thing!

My masked headsculpt is very loose to the point where i can't get him to look straight without the head tilting downward. The Chris Pratt headsculpt is just fine though.

I really want to display mine with the gem and a pistol but I LOVE that dancing pose, so gives the proper feel of the character from the movie. Gotta think on it more.

Yeah its pretty loose on the neck joint with mine too.

I was coming here to ask the same thing!

My masked headsculpt is very loose to the point where i can't get him to look straight without the head tilting downward. The Chris Pratt headsculpt is just fine though.
Damn that's a shame. It's hard to get him looking in certain directions because of it.

In hand this figure does not disappoint! Very little to complain about. Wish the walkman was more accurate(understandable copyright issue) and should have come with a finger pointing hand. That is about it.

How are you getting the jacket to stay opened like that? Mine is so close togther and I cannot get it further apart.
Yeah I tried that and it will not open any more then it is in the pic. Everyone elses seems to be opened so much more. Maybe mine is not made right?
I'm not sure this will help with your problem, but did you read the user manual? I think the jacket is attached via buttons to his belt or pants or something, & you can unbutton it, to let it be more free? Or maybe it's the opposite, & you have to button the jacket back on to where it's meant to be attached, so that it doesn't automatically squish together?

Back