Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needs to make 1/6 orbs. I want only an orb, no use for the handcuffs. A couple of Ebay overseas vendors have the Orb/Cuff sets for $27.99. But for anyone that just wants the orb $27.99 is insane.

Wait .....

What plasma orb?

Is there a plasma orb in the box? :lol

Edit: I know about the EX orb with the handcuffs. Mine is displayed holding it.

Theres another orb, not technically an orb, just an orb shaped light he uses at the start of the movie, but it is called a plasma orb
gtgt.jpg

Wait .....

What plasma orb?

Is there a plasma orb in the box? :lol

Edit: I know about the EX orb with the handcuffs. Mine is displayed holding it.
Yep it comes with all the figures unlike the Infinity Stone Orb which is just with the EX ones. If you got a Starlord and didn't know it was there you may have missed it because it's mostly clear. Check the box contents again. It's actually a lot nicer then the Infinity Stone Orb IMO but no where near as iconic.

Jay

It comes with the figure? I thought I only left the Pratt sculpt, walkman, handcuffs, & some hands in the box.

Edit: Okay. Cheers. I'm going to check in the box.

Cheers guys. Yeah, I found it in the plastic tray with the walkman. I think because it's clear, & because I haven't taken the walkman out yet, I missed it :slap

Bring on Rocket and Groot. :rock

Has anybody contacted Sideshow regarding the flimsy helmet head? Not sure if it's an issue of the neck joint or the helmet sculpt itself. My only complaint with this figure.

16172934824_407f48c617_b.jpg

16607674458_6ac6f9e6ea_b.jpg

16607674758_6056a78cbc_b.jpg

Great pics Hologram.
Thanks! :duff

what do you mean :dunno
The helmet sculpt is loose when attached to the figure. Saw it mentioned on FB quite a bit and I noticed it on my figure as well when I received it yesterday. Looks like it's a QC issue (big surprise) but I can't figure out if it's because of the neck joint in the body or if it's because of the neck joint on the helmet sculpt itself.

Yeah its pretty loose on the neck joint with mine too.

I was coming here to ask the same thing!

My masked headsculpt is very loose to the point where i can't get him to look straight without the head tilting downward. The Chris Pratt headsculpt is just fine though.

I just came to ask this same question, mine is fine if he's looking to the left or right, but straight on and his head will flop foward. Just the masked head though, super weird.

I think the ball joint on the masked head is smaller than the ball joint on the unmasked head, I didn't have any calipers to check with last night when I was posing him.

Bring on Rocket and Groot. :rock

Has anybody contacted Sideshow regarding the flimsy helmet head? Not sure if it's an issue of the neck joint or the helmet sculpt itself. My only complaint with this figure.

16172934824_407f48c617_b.jpg

16607674458_6ac6f9e6ea_b.jpg

16607674758_6056a78cbc_b.jpg

I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but...

Holo you are one of the best at posing and photographing these figures!!!

The wait for me picking this up is killing me.

Didn't have any issues with helmeted sculpt. Just panicked a little bit when I didn't find the batteries in the box. Been looking everywhere until I realized it's already installed in the HS! :slap
Well, hope the people who got this HS issue get some kind of replacement from SS.

Back