Hot Toys – MMS255 – Guardians of the Galaxy: 1/6th scale Star-Lord Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I can easily see how me might be for many! One of the best characters. A shame they didn't go for two HS with him like they are Groot. He needs a screaming head :lecture

:exactly: I wanna see those chompers
tumblr_inline_na7e8sHkFR1qgp297.gif

Just a heads up, not sure if already posted or not.

Exclusive showing as in stock! https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-star-lord-hot-toys-9022191/

Nice post, but this does feel pretty dirty and premeditated. Wait until all the preorders ship, then reopen the exclusive for immediate sale? Knowing full well tons of people would cancel their day one exclusive order then reorder with coupon. And many others who ordered the standard would do the same and upgrade to the exclusive. I don't like it

Nice post, but this does feel pretty dirty and premeditated. Wait until all the preorders ship, then reopen the exclusive for immediate sale? Knowing full well tons of people would cancel their day one exclusive order then reorder with coupon. And many others who ordered the standard would do the same and upgrade to the exclusive. I don't like it

It is what it is.. :dunno

Just glad it did for those that wanted it! Regardless of whatever marketing technique it is.

Thats Sideshow for you

I got my 2 pack coming, hoping for an extra sculpt for Rocket, otherwise he's more of a Groot accesory rather than a stand alone figure...if they made him with actual "fur" he would be awesome..

I got my 2 pack coming, hoping for an extra sculpt for Rocket, otherwise he's more of a Groot accesory rather than a stand alone figure...if they made him with actual "fur" he would be awesome..

Completely agree. And his face just looks too cartoony for me. Groot on the other hand looks absolutely phenomenal. Can't wait for him and the rest of the Guardians to be released. (And maybe if we're lucky, Drax too. :))

What do you mean by your 2 pack is coming? Did they ship it?

Back