Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is this released and we haven't gotten pics yet or is it being realeased sometime this week

GI31CGp.png

:joy

tumblr_inline_mjvp8wPi131qz4rgp.gif

Teasing us poor collectors :gah:

Oh well I can wait a day or 2.

Awwww ***t. This guy is coming out now? Right when I'm thinking of getting Wolverine. Didn't think I was gonna have to make the decision on Marty now, thought it was delayed to god knows when.

Awwww ***t. This guy is coming out now? Right when I'm thinking of getting Wolverine. Didn't think I was gonna have to make the decision on Marty now, thought it was delayed to god knows when.
I live in the Netherlands, so ill probably have it at least 2 months later... Get my stuff from resellers.. So it will be june or july for me if it comes out soon..

Din know u would be jumping on a wolverine! I have been on the fence on that on for some time!
Marty however i already preordered...

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/.../137019-leon-911-partial-collection-40-a.html

Yeah I used to have the Origins version but wanted money at the time and figured I'd just buy the MMS220 when it came out but I wasn't happy with how that one turned out so skipped it. So ever since there has been a Wolverine shaped hole in my small collection of Superheroes.

Well realistically we're still a month out if you ordered it from SSC

Yes can't wait!

Still can't believe I'll finally own a 1/6 Marty Mcfly, my most wanted 1/6 collectible.

Back