Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, obviously were only interested in what the sculpt looks like, as everything else will be pretty much the same from the proto to the actual figure. I think the promo sculpt was about 90% accurate.

I really hope this is HT's best ever sculpt.

Yeah, obviously were only interested in what the sculpt looks like, as everything else will be pretty much the same from the proto to the actual figure. I think the promo sculpt was about 90% accurate.

I really hope this is HT's best ever sculpt.

The Guitar too, Im curious about the guitar.

Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible F...

I can't wait for this figure! Off late I have spent an obscene amount on custom figures but the most I have been excited ever is this hot toys release! Both this and Delorean!!! Can't wait enough!
This will be a Grail for me! Unless they screw something lol!

------------------------
My collection: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137019

Yeah maybe they are still delivering and prepping for the release. The photographers and some shop must have it already since they have been teasing them at the beginning of the week.

FOUND THE FIRST IN HAND PIC! BRAVO HOT TOYS! :panic: :yess: :hi5: :clap
future.gif

:thud:

I am a tool for not pre-ordering this. I am posting this as a reminder to myself that I am a tool. :slap

Hopefully still be able to pick one up somewhere (in the UK OR import from China).

Back