Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who has been around for a while knows how it used to be with Plastic Enemies,his messages and hints doesn't have to mean anything.I remember the poor guy(Plastic Enemies) was attacked from all angles by collectors years ago because of his teasers.He doesn't say much anymore and definitely stopped posting anything about upcoming HT products under his name which i can assume is because of that.If anything it's under Plastic Enemies.

Last edited:
Could it be a preorder for doc??
Nope. His status says "Overnight shooting." and in the comments he denies people saying it's McFly with "no, something very special" so I'm guessing it's an early release for some random figure.

I wonder what else is set to come out soon. This and Rocket and Groot are the only things from Hot Toys I know of. Unless it's something from another company.

What are good hong kong ebay sellers to order from? I am in the us....thinking when this figure hits I'll just buy it straight from Hong Kong never bought one on release. Do any of you guys have seller names that are reliable? I do understand I'll end up paying more for it but oh well.

tumblr_m6v046HDsA1rozk7ho3_500.gif

Sorry fellas, Marty was just canceled. Hot Angel CHAPPiE coming instead. :(

Nope. His status says "Overnight shooting." and in the comments he denies people saying it's McFly with "no, something very special" so I'm guessing it's an early release for some random figure.

But then why tease a photo of a back to the future book for nothing then

Kidultshop posted another BTTF teaser with Mcfly...

i'm freaking out, plastic enemies says one thing, he shows another thing..

IMO I think that plastic enemies already did the shoot for mcfly. He can't release the pics until the figure releases.

Back