Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been blasting out Huey Lewis and the News the past couple of days in anticipation. From a position of doubt I think it now fairly certain that I'm gonna buy this. **** it, it's not like iconic figures such as this are made every month, it's manageable.

Been blasting out Huey Lewis and the News the past couple of days in anticipation. From a position of doubt I think it now fairly certain that I'm gonna buy this. **** it, it's not like iconic figures such as this are made every month, it's manageable.

Nice to see you're a big fan. Are you getting the Delorean too? I'll make room in my display area for it, I don't care.

Don't forget this little ditty too...

Nice to see you're a big fan. Are you getting the Delorean too? I'll make room in my display area for it, I don't care.

I have it pre-ordered on Sideshow. My idea was to cancel it if I ultimately decided not to buy Marty. I did pay an NRD on it but I figure, even now, that's money long gone so 'whatever' if I cancel when 2016 comes around.

There'll still be the option to cancel should some calamity occur before then, although hopefully nothing will.

With Marty in the collection I really will want the Delorean and Doc.

I have it pre-ordered on Sideshow. My idea was to cancel it if I ultimately decided not to buy Marty. I did pay an NRD on it but I figure, even now, that's money long gone so 'whatever' if I cancel when 2016 comes around.

There'll still be the option to cancel should some calamity occur before then, although hopefully nothing will.

With Marty in the collection I really will want the Delorean and Doc.

Cool. I never got charged an NRD with Sideshow. I think he was under the magic number that requires one. I just hope they fast track doc now, but not in a way that makes the release terrible.

I was talking about the Delorean there (NRD), I actually haven't ordered Marty at all. I'll get him on ebay.

But yeah, they better damn well make Doc and not leave us swinging for months or years like Batman Returns.....or even worse - Elias from Platoon.

Man no straight answer but this is my most anticipated figure of the year besides John Matrix. I hope pictures show up tonight! :pray:

Back