Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe Doc could have a 1985 head AND a 1955 head? Nah, makes too much sense. Bring on the Ant-Man!

1631280-doc_brown_full.jpg

Maybe Doc could have a 1985 head AND a 1955 head? Nah, makes too much sense. Bring on the Ant-Man!

:lol I think they will do a 85 Doc, maybe with rooted hair, we'll see. They might even include a Einstein ( world's first ever time traveler) but that might be asking too much. Doc's accessories alone will be worth the purchase, so much to choose from.

:lol I think they will do a 85 Doc, maybe with rooted hair, we'll see. They might even include a Einstein ( world's first ever time traveler) but that might be asking too much. Doc's accessories alone will be worth the purchase, so much to choose from.

I much prefer '85 Doc, but the '55 Doc won some HT poll, FWIW. The John Matrix figure also won a poll and if it's any guide, we'll get that one.

The thing is though if they did that they'd have to include another outfit which I doubt will happen. Honestly I'd be okay with the 1985 Doc. Any version would be fine though really.

The thing is though if they did that they'd have to include another outfit which I doubt will happen. Honestly I'd be okay with the 1985 Doc. Any version would be fine though really.

HT could do PERS in both heads, include outfits from both eras/looks and do a grand DX or quasi-DX presentation. All for around, oh, $425? Nah, it's as believable as that actor, Ronald Reagan, becoming president.

I wouldn't complain about a '55 doc, but the 85 one makes more sense with the Marty they are doing and the delorean. I am happy enough with the stuff Marty brings. Heres to hoping they go all out with Doc and his accessories. I am more than willing to pay extra for a loaded set.

Back