Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dwMvCyc.gif

Looks like we must wait till April (minimun) to see this guy acccording to what Budget Stark has already said:

"Nothing has been delayed or pushed back from Secret Base Hot Toys in Hong Kong.

What you may have been hearing is speculation/ rumours by collectors.

Sideshow previously announced much earlier than expected release dates to entice more pre-orders from collectors. Recently Sideshow have been more accurate with their release dates."

Now I ask, people that said here this would be released past week or today Monday... where they got that info? So dissapointed now...

Well I was one that posted and I got my info from Budget Stark on FB. I always stated that it was a rumor, I saw people saying that it was confirmed so where they got that confirmation I wanna know.

The thing is that some HK retailers are still saying that within this week they will have this figure in stock, so I'm confused at this point.

I'm not surprised, because they haven't put up a teaser photo on Facebook of Marty yet. That seems to be the norm of non superhero releases. I'm sure that teaser pic will be coming soon, maybe this week. That way we will know for sure that HK will be getting it.

:lol

This is all rather unprecedented isn't it?
Wonder if there has been a recall or something?

Both Timcent and Goodshipped are super experienced in this and both expected it already.

I've been so totally satisfied with my custom figure, that this delay doesn't bother me in the least. Hell, they can take another year as far as I'm concerned. I think I'll send Chan an e-mail letting him know there is no rush. Better to get a few (5-10?) more Iron Men out the door first.

Back