Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Howard brings the Marty McFly prototype to his face, taking a minute to examine the ultra-fine features and meticulous craftsmanship, the stunning paintwork and the uncanny resemblance to a young Michael J. Fox. Before jamming it, headfirst, into one of the urinals at Secret Base)

So why did Plastic Enemies post this last week ?

150789_856871057684557_3974402651314609575_n.png

WTF is going on. :gah:

That's a wierd thing to post considering it's from Part II and shouldn't have anything to do with this figure. Maybe they're doing an accessory pack or have a Part II figure in the pipeline as well? It's not like the sculpt needs to be changed much, Michael J. Fox didn't chamge much between films, he just needs a different expression so maybe they're planning on banging another Marty out in time for the 2015 anniversary?

If it's happened now, it must be a serious flaw considering the figures that have made it to market with flaws.
It could just be a delay in the shipments making it to the stores(If the initial rumours are to be believed about the imminent release anyway).

possibly, but conspiracy theories are more fun..

(Howard brings the Marty McFly prototype to his face, taking a minute to examine the ultra-fine features and meticulous craftsmanship, the stunning paintwork and the uncanny resemblance to a young Michael J. Fox. Before jamming it, headfirst, into one of the urinals at Secret Base)

:lol :lol

Again went to sleep thinking I will see this figure and woke up to another avengers hot toys figure.:pfft: but now is black widow the most released figure next to cap America and the king iron man.

I'm expecting an April release with Marty. I don't know where all this talk about it being released last week even started from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have connected that to BttF to be honest. :dunno

What I'm more going on is apparently Timcent and Goodshipped thought they were getting stock of Marty this week.

I wouldn't have connected that to BttF to be honest. :dunno

What I'm more going on is apparently Timcent and Goodshipped thought they were getting stock of Marty this week.

Yeah it wasn't just PE, Hong Kong sellers seem to be just as confused. I think I remember a previous HT fig that this sort of thing happened to. I cant remember what figure it was, but I seem to recall something like this happening before.

Back