Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw the email got excited for a second thought was early shipping nope.Hopefully May. Cant wait 4 my delorean ,Marty Doc to forever grace my collection. Hurry up with Doc. Cool display Nemesis ready 4 your pinheads to Rock!::rock:rock:rock

so.. the release in HK must be in April ?

delay delay delay...

Nah then they'd say May. It is usually 30 days from HK release for us to get it. If they are saying May through July then they are giving a window that might include April but also might go until June. I have a feeling this isn't coming out until around SDCC.

I'm Hoping he get's in asap :impatient: ready too rock some Huey Lewis with Mcfly in front of a big ass speaker.:rock:lol

The DeL is scheduled to release 6 months after this (Q4.15/Q1.16) which isn't that bad really.
I somehow doubt that the release date for the DeLorean is accurate. I won't be surprised if it's not delivered until halfway into next year or so. To be honest the delay on that won't bother me as I'm trying to save up as many rewards points as possible to put towards it.

Sucks about Marty being delayed. Hopefully it releases in April or May in Hong Kong and we get it in May or June in the US.

Dang. That's one way to make the most out of the EX version. :rock

The dio-building skills are strong with that one.

Thanks guys.
I feel embarrassed to say but I read the email while I was leaving work and I just seen sideshow, valued customer, and Marty and I just assumed it said its about to be released. So my disappointment when I actually went on here and really read what its saidlllneedless to say I was broken:thud:. Almost wanted to cry. But I did order 2 one obviously thru SSC and the other thru Animarket (HK) so hopefully I hear news soon.

I'm getting to the point where I'm almost dreading seeing an email from Sideshow. I always get my hopes up then see the word "delay". :mad:

General Zod, I'm disappointed with your avatar and sig change.

There's only one Zod.

General Zod, I'm disappointed with your avatar and sig change.

There's only one Zod.

Stamp will always be my favorite. When I saw him in Superman II I immediately knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. Veil surprised me with the Shannon version and greygoose made the awesome sig and they're both too cool to not use so I'm going to alternate them every so often. Original Zod will return--so get the knee pads ready.

Veil and goose killed it, Zod. Only thing it needs is a breakable neck. :monkey3

Lil Zod_break.jpg

Back