Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't get to you last year did I YF. The first people I take care of this year are Freaks I missed last year. Keep what you want in mind, and we'll visit it when spook gets a bit closer.

It's cool, I had only been on this board for a few months and I didn't want to bother you, especially after you had made close to 50 or so. But, yeah, definitely, if you could do that, I'd greatly appreciate it. Either Private Joker or Norma Bates's corpse. :lol My cheap ass oughta be a Premium Freak by then so I'll give you as much rep as I can. :duff

Just got a conversion e-mail for the exclusive. My wait list was placed on 8/18.

Yeah tell me about it, hopefully we see some movement soon and this doesn't get put right to the end of the Marvel queue (which it most likely will, being realistic). Still, I would have kicked myself if I had missed out entirely on this as BTTF is one of my all time favourite movies, so it had to be done.

My exclusive waitlist converted, but I've cancelled. I really don't want to pay over $340AUD just to get the guitar I know I would never display him with. Hopefully someone else here has been waiting for theirs to convert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stupid Iron Man fever got me!!! Havent checked this thread......so where the hell is he!!! By the looks of the comments looks like I might get the I.M. that i just po'd before marty, lol. :rotfl

Add a hundred years to it.. Than we'll probably be closer to the release..

:lol :lol Ain't that the truth!!

Yeah tell me about it, hopefully we see some movement soon and this doesn't get put right to the end of the Marvel queue (which it most likely will, being realistic). Still, I would have kicked myself if I had missed out entirely on this as BTTF is one of my all time favourite movies, so it had to be done.

:exactly: I agree, as much as I love the Marvel HT line, I do hope we get to see something soon for this figure.

My exclusive waitlist converted, but I've cancelled. I really don't want to pay over $340AUD just to get the guitar I know I would never display him with. Hopefully someone else here has been waiting for theirs to convert.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL I didn't even realize it came with the guitar, I've been so stoked about this figure I didn't even look at what all it came with.

I can't remember someone help me out, I bought a decal set from someone and I couldn't remember if it had the NIKE logo in it for the sneakers.

Back