Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also expect mine about then. Can't wait.

Noticed the regular version up for order from Timcent. $299 - would have waited if I had copped that it was the exclusive I was ordering. I certainly wouldn't have cared to pay an additional $74 for the guitar. My own fault. I'll keep it now that I've ordered it though, don't like making a figure set incomplete by selling part of it.

Last edited:
I would also expect mine about then. Can't wait.

Noticed the regular version up for order from Timcent. $299 - would have waited if I had copped that it was exclusive I was ordering. I certainly wouldn't have cared to pay an additional $74 for the guitar. My own fault. I'll keep it now that I've ordered it though, don't like making a figure set incomplete by selling part of it.

It's one of those mistakes you can kind of justify. I mean you're getting it way earlier than most in the UK AND it's an exclusive version, however minor that might be. ToyHQ were apparently offering people the chance to "upgrade" to the exclusive today (if you got a special email to do so) and being honest, if I had, I probably would. Because I'm an impatient idiot when it comes to purchases of any kind.

We all have our tastes of course. But I get the sense OMG left because people were feeling the need to come out and say ''Jingbell's pics are much better''. I think a bit of appreciation for his efforts was due, a bit of tact. (I wasn't accusing you by the way, nor do I have names in mind because I didn't make note of them)

This is the first I heard of this, I guess I never read the comments after seeing OMG's pics. This is such a shame, though I'm not surprised as there are quite a few freaks that lack tact.

I really loved OMG's photography, his pictures actually convinced me to pick up some figures that I was sure I was passing on. Shame that he's gone.

Ok so IF they make a Jennifer Parker which one would you want?
Claudia Wells?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428884531.550477.jpg
Or Elisabeth Shue?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428884552.993679.jpg

I really hope HT makes Doc, but if not, I'll resume my search for a sculpt for my longest running headless figure. :lol Cant wait to see Marty in hand.

image.jpgMine arrived today. Love him, one of the best figures hot toys have ever done. Just need Doc now, and in a dream scenario Biff!!

Back