Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are great photos SV. I am envious. Gotta wait till SS gets these in stock. The Marty sculpt,is to me, reminiscent of the Platoon Taylor. I love it.

Yeah, although the ASM2 vest is smaller, i tried it to see if it would look a bit more fitted but its not the best fit

Cheers mate :duff much appreciated glad you all like the pics

Really..Because what I saw parted out on Ebay. Marty is using the same narrowed shoulder TT as ASM2? :dunno

WoW! Pic's n vids look great! I see no worry's at all only complaint besides shade's no nike symbol on shoe's oh well. I'm sure i'll forget once in hand and easy fix if do mod them. Keep the pic's n vids coming. :clap:clap:clap give out some rep.

Why the balls did I order this from within the UK, and from a company that barely reply to anyone ever. Sorry but it's true. :gah:

I take it you didnt do models much then ? warm water n tweezers and dont touch 4 a bit. They can be easy to mess up if never done them.

I take it you didnt do models much then ? warm water n tweezers and dont touch 4 a bit. They can be easy to mess up if never done them.

I've done plenty of models. I just hate using water decals. Too many horror stories from my Gundam and Robotech days.

I figured you have and water decals are tricky if not patient anyway seller said will list more but higher price ,but at least some one's offering them.

Where at in customs section? Funny I just thought about possible decals while watching the movie. It's a must for this figure.

Last edited:
Back