Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear yours escaped the vile clutches of customs Rory. Somewhat reassuring. Mine is still in limbo somewhere for the time being.

The metal license plate and the lenticular 3D photo came from the Blu-ray box set. They are pretty cool, especially the lenticular with disappearing family.
The swoop was from here (see SW's post above), a decal. It was trickier to put on then i thought actually, had to varnish it in place. :lol

I must have missed that collectors edition, that lenticular does look really nice. There is a seller on eBay that has nice looking aluminum plates of both the standard and of Mr fusion. The standard even comes with the correct registration stickers. Standard is $23 shipped or both for $39 for anyone else interested. I think I will get both. Will have to get in touch with hunterdnrc about some of the extras as well. Jealous of all yous who already have this guy in hand

Yes, it's what you mentioned yesterday, they took it, then released it without charge same day. :rock

I'm checking my tracking with An Post every 20 minutes or so. ''Our Tracking system has not recognised the numbers you have entered etc etc'' :gah: I hate those words.

I'm checking my tracking with An Post every 20 minutes or so. ''Our Tracking system has not recognised the numbers you have entered etc etc'' :gah: I hate those words.

Yeah, I just see that giant block of text at the AnPost site and think ah... ****. It's not here yet.

This really does look absolutely awesome, every time I see new pics from you guys. Come on UK, get this in stock!! ;)

On the plus side if it doesn't arrive tomorrow I'll at least be off work when it does. Lie-on and new toy when I eventually get up? Great success.

All right, okay, What if I take a pic of my hot toys and they don't like it? What if they say I'm no good? What if they say, "Get out of here kid. You've got no future"? I mean, I just don't think I can take that kind of rejection. Jesus, I'm starting to sound like my old man.

Anyway, your DaD bought him and a delorean car and brought him into the collection. He seemed so helpless, like a little lost puppy, and my heart just went out to him.
Linda McFly: Yeah, Mom, we know. You've told us this story a million times. You bought him, so you decided to collect with him then went to the hot toys Fish Under the Sea dance.
Lorraine Baines: No, no. It was the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.:lol sorry just messing with qoute's :lol

Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Hot toys Marty out, that he'd melt my brain.

Last edited:
Last night, Darth Vader came down from Planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Hot toys Marty out, that he'd melt my brain.

marty-mcfly-as-darth-vader-o.gif

Instead of a chocolate-covered (colored, who gives a ****?) Iron Man, maybe HT should give us a "Darth Vader" alternate outfit. Christ. :slap

[after giving him another earful of loud rock music] Silence, Earthling. My name is Darth Vader. I am an extraterrestrial from the planet Vulcan! :lol

Back