1/6 Hot Toys – MMS355 - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Tattoos are awesome but he really needs a more muscular body and a second angrier face sculpt. I usually prefer neutral expressions but that is almost somber.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy: Drax The Destroyer Collectible Figu

Wow, Drax looks terrible. His body looks odd, like it's too tall for the character I remember.

That face looks terrible. The details are amazing. The boots look great. The tattoos are beautiful. The facial expression and skin color is just poor.

Wow....makes me sad that I may not want to complete the team.....As covered, he needs bigger traps and less of a neck, and a scowl on his face.....He is Drax the Destroyer, not Drax the Apathetic......Even the Hasbro Legend had a decent head sculpt......I would even take the giant smile he had on his face after they crashed into Ronan's ship than this blank stare.

JP

Jeez, I didn't notice the lazy eye in the other pics. This figure keeps getting worse and worse by the day.:slap

I seriously doubt they won't fix him. They completely redid Pratt's sculpt so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for Bautista given that by not correcting the sculpt they would compromise the product.

Good grief, seriously Hot Toys should not even be letting this out into the world. The inaccuracies are too numerous to list. It looks atrocious for a company that prides itself on likenesses and attention to detail. Compare this to Storm Toys new Mike Tyson figure and this looks like a cheap figure from 10 years ago. If this is what ends up being solicited I'll wait for updated photos or in-hand reviews. While I like having entire teams there is no way I'd pay full price for this. I'd either wait for a 2.0 Drax or maybe pick this up with an $80 off code and 3X reward points.

While I like having entire teams there is no way I'd pay full price for this. I'd either wait for a 2.0 Drax or maybe pick this up with an $80 off code and 3X reward points.

This.

Where did they get the silvery grey skin tone from. It's more like greenish grey in the film.

If they insist to use that face and skin tone for the final product, the demand will be inadequate.

On the other hand I'm pretty sure because of the ASM2 figure, they will fix it.

Great detailing, too slight of a body, awful expression on the portrait. And how hard is it to futz the figure enough for a display that the belt doesn't look like it's falling off?

I was really hoping the lack of news here meant HT was re-visiting this one. Guess not...looks terrible, sad to say.

I won't be getting this, but I do like the boots and knives. That big gun looks pretty good also

Still hoping the delay in pre-order is a major re-work on the body and head.

Yeah because if it's not I'll be fine without having a complete team if that atrocity is what is needed to complete it :)

Really wish they'd do a FULL Guardians set - like the $600 TDK Armory with Batman, Bruce & Alfred.

Obviously it would need to be like $800, but I'd prefer buying them all together with the Exclusive to the set being the Ravager uniforms they wore in the climax.

Really wish they'd do a FULL Guardians set - like the $600 TDK Armory with Batman, Bruce & Alfred.

Obviously it would need to be like $800, but I'd prefer buying them all together with the Exclusive to the set being the Ravager uniforms they wore in the climax.

I'm sure they'll bring those ravager versions out eventually. Unsure however about a 5 pack. It would be closer to a grand I bet..

Unfortunately they'll move onto a mess of Avengers 2 figures and forget about anymore from this

Unfortunately they'll move onto a mess of Avengers 2 figures and forget about anymore from this

Yeah, they're only going to make the entire team and then they are going to move onto another project. It's like the unfortunatest. :(

Drax would have come right away if sales of the others were good, at least theres a guardians 2 coming so theres hope in a couple of years

Back