Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish we got this, instead of the regular stands. Wonder why we never got interchangeable damaged plates like the Mark VI.

400042_press09-001.jpg

That's weird that you guys are still waiting.
Isn't it out like a week or 2 ago ?

It takes 3 week's to ship here according to loontentoys ..i'm not worried or anything loontentoys is a good dealer ..but for me and where i'm from ..not the best for fast shipping:(

Sticking with Angolz from now on:)

It's not just you. I had an order with him a long time ago for a truetype. It look just under a month to get here. I don't know what he uses but it's diabolically slow.

I wish we got this, instead of the regular stands. Wonder why we never got interchangeable damaged plates like the Mark VI.
400042_press09-001.jpg

So they can make another War Machine. With 3 armors from Iron Man 2, HT has enough material to make 3 Iron Man figures. No need to milk us for another BD figure like the first film when they can just do the interchangable parts. But since there is only the one war machine (I guess they could cop out and do a Mark II version) they can make a normal and BD one of him to get another variant out.

There is always the reason that they only got non-battle damage material when they were sculpting this. These are made so far in advance that the proto was done before the film was finished so they could only fix minor things like the ex-wife and not add in larger things like battle damage parts.

It takes 3 week's to ship here according to loontentoys ..i'm not worried or anything loontentoys is a good dealer ..but for me and where i'm from ..not the best for fast shipping:(

Sticking with Angolz from now on:)

I got mine from onesixthbruce over a week ago and will have berserker in a few weeks.

say what?!?!? i got the flyer for their black friday store sale wednesday night and it says excluded are war machine, predators series 2, and some other ht figure.....but thats good you were able to get it with a discount!

And The Mast, im sure they ship out to the UK, well vodoun said, yes....so i assume yes!

for those of you who have received it, does this guy have any balance issues? I have only owned one hot toy in the past and it couldnt stand on its own without the stupid stand which i freakin hated. this guy just looks so epic but i dont want to buy something that can't stand on its own.

So they can make another War Machine. With 3 armors from Iron Man 2, HT has enough material to make 3 Iron Man figures. No need to milk us for another BD figure like the first film when they can just do the interchangable parts. But since there is only the one war machine (I guess they could cop out and do a Mark II version) they can make a normal and BD one of him to get another variant out.

There is always the reason that they only got non-battle damage material when they were sculpting this. These are made so far in advance that the proto was done before the film was finished so they could only fix minor things like the ex-wife and not add in larger things like battle damage parts.

You should know Mk. 2/3/4/6 & WM (and 1/4 busts) are designed using computers.. only the face and BD parts are sculpted in. WM has had many redesigns from the proto., you could say an almost completely new figure. ... the only armour sculpted almost entirely by hand is Mk. 1.

Last edited:
say what?!?!? i got the flyer for their black friday store sale wednesday night and it says excluded are war machine, predators series 2, and some other ht figure.....but thats good you were able to get it with a discount!

I walked in the store and he told me about the black friday sale, I asked him for WM and he told me it didn't qualify for the sale. When I payed for the figure I guess he changed his mind and told me it qualified after all lol

attachment.php

Other people are having problems with the left palm not lighting up properly right? The eyes were lighting up bright, but have also started to suffer the same fate as the hand :gah:

Take the batteries out and put them back in. People had the same problem with Iron Man and that worked sometimes.

I walked in the store and he told me about the black friday sale, I asked him for WM and he told me it didn't qualify for the sale. When I payed for the figure I guess he changed his mind and told me it

Other people are having problems with the left palm not lighting up properly right? The eyes were lighting up bright, but have also started to suffer the same fate as the hand :gah:

Nice!!!! Well if I didn't have wm yet, I would've gone to that store and bought one! Good deal!

As for the light problems, I had those for both palms and at one point light would not show at all. Open up the battery compartment, clean the batteries with a cloth or shirt, put it back in (that's what she said! Hahaha), and turn it on before closing to see if it worked.

**Looks like boba ben beat me to it!**

Last edited:
Went to the LCS yesterday because they where havin a BLACK FRIDAY sale which had a coupon for 25% off any one item in the store. Guess which one I applied my 25% too:wink1:. Got it for $143. Super happy about that. Great figure overall.

Tom

Thanks to all who helped me fix the light issue. Worked like a charm

......except for the head. The screw was on so tight that I ended up stripping the screw and now I can't remove it :gah::gah::gah::gah:

....assuming there's no fix for this ____ up.:monkey2

Thanks to all who helped me fix the light issue. Worked like a charm

......except for the head. The screw was on so tight that I ended up stripping the screw and now I can't remove it :gah::gah::gah::gah:

....assuming there's no fix for this ____ up.:monkey2

Ouch! sorry to hear that!!! i dont know if they make a tap screw drill that small, but if they do, that might help you out....

other than that, you can bid on a war machine neck post on ebay.....right now the latest bid is one that is $14 with 2 days left.

Back