Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright this sucks. I just got in the last WM from AlterEgo but it came with two defective LEDs. The head LED won't shine and its left hand emits barely any light (it brightens on for a microsecond dies to low light). Anyone else experience defective LEDs?

Alright this sucks. I just got in the last WM from AlterEgo but it came with two defective LEDs. The head LED won't shine and its left hand emits barely any light (it brightens on for a microsecond dies to low light). Anyone else experience defective LEDs?

Have you tried to take the batteries out and reinsert them? I had to do that with one of my WM's and it did the trick. You will need a small screw driver set though. Just be careful to not strip the screws.

Re: Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec

IM2_12inch_WarMachine_P8.jpg

I was wondering, but now all the War Machines sold have the Ex Wife missile instead of the rocket launchers on the left shoulder, correct?

I prefer the one with the Ex Wife, but I was wondering if anybody has a WM with 2 rocket launchers?

The original proto too, it looks like the missle pods where replace-and-attach instead of actually seating into the shoulder. The shape of the missle pod thing is different and the bar that attaches it is very different. The whole back of the torso is also very different.

Just got WM and he is awesome! One thing though.... The chest light seems to emit a faint glow even when turned off! Am I missing something here?

Just got WM and he is awesome! One thing though.... The chest light seems to emit a faint glow even when turned off! Am I missing something here?

It's the connection of the batteries. Unscrew it and push them in farther. Sometimes if you just rattle the figure around it corrects it. My chest light is almost blinding while the eyes are a little dim but I'm just too lazy to unscrew it and fix it.

It's the connection of the batteries. Unscrew it and push them in farther. Sometimes if you just rattle the figure around it corrects it. My chest light is almost blinding while the eyes are a little dim but I'm just too lazy to unscrew it and fix it.

Hmmm... thanks for the tip, but I tried that and it didn't help. Just to reiterate, the light is VERY bright when I switch it on, the strange things is that it emits a very faint glow when it's OFF. I tried to see if the switch was somehow too far over, but that didn't help. When I took the batteries out it did shut off... but as soon as I popped it back in there it was.

So I got my brother a WM through the mistress giveaway on SS's site. Anyway, I go to his house to check it out today and as I'm posing it this little part falls off, then the entire shoulder armor falls off.

So now I have to fix this thing. I bring it home, arms pop right off and are just on a ball joint. This really helped me because the part that fell off was the part that held the shoulder in place, which happens to be spring loaded. Anyway, I was able to have just enough room to re-glue the part in place and get the shoulder back on.

Anyway, that's how I almost ruined the really cool gift I won for my brother.

Back