Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone please tell me if the torso/underpants area of the War machine is made of rubber or hard plastic? I am afraid of the colour fading issue with rubber. Thanks in advance :)

awsome!!! cant waite to see more pics and vids!
ive been waiting like 8 months for this figure!!!

oooo, he looks amazing! I cannot WAIT till i get him in my hands. I will also be getting this bad boy from loontentoys :D

A combo of RRAAYY's pics posted on toy-world...
da1212.jpg

da1213.jpg

da1214.jpg

Holy crap, does he shoot real bullets or what! What a piece of bad ass.....ness!

I can only imagine how many photos of him giving the middle finger will pop up on this forum :lol

Hopefully i'll be the first :rock

It always a killer when in hand pics show up, it makes it very hard not to just head straight for the 'Order now' button...

Looks great though...Just wish I had seen the movie :D

as amazing and nearly perfect as this figure looks, i have one complaint: it doesn't look like metal. to me the paint apps are too flat, and make it look like it's plastic.

that's my only complaint. otherwise...WOW!! :clap

When will Toys2 be receiving their shipments, brothers? I really want one after seeing these recent pictures. I had no intentions of buying War Machine...

But alas, I must acquire.

Back