Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys should see these pics from Doulas.M.Saint of Toyworld. Although I'm completely convinced now that the legs can't bend for ____. It's been a week now and there's yet to be an in-hand photo with the legs bent more than 10-15 degrees.

13_1287240401fTdl.jpg

13_1287240402mEc4.jpg

13_12872404018L7g.jpg

You guys should see these pics from Doulas.M.Saint of Toyworld. Although I'm completely convinced now that the legs can't bend for ____. It's been a week now and there's yet to be an in-hand photo with the legs bent more than 10-15 degrees.

I assume they have a similar design to the earlier Ironman figures and those legs can bend pretty good so I can't imagine that the articulation would be bad.

I assume they have a similar design to the earlier Ironman figures and those legs can bend pretty good so I can't imagine that the articulation would be bad.

I tend to agree. The hip joints appear to offer plenty of clearance for posing. Most folks are just too timid to put these figures through their paces.

The elbow joints definitely look restricted to a ninety-degree angle at best, though. The bulk of the forearm guns isn't going to allow the wrist to meet shoulder, unless HT has done some sliding panel engineering.

What I'm really curious about is the articulation of the waist. The Mark 3 was lacking in that department, whereas Marks 4 & 6 have been redesigned along with War Machine here. Somebody get this bad boy to flex!

Also wonder if the minigun on the back affects the standing balance of the fig? Great to see outdoor poses with NO stand!! Looks like a screen capture from the movie...

Looks great! Very awesome figure. I actually like those pics with the BD Mark III. Its a nice figure and I've gone with the BD helm and chest to vary from my Mark III.

I got to handle WM today and yes, the articulation is kinda limited for the legs. No worries, the knee can go pretty much 90 degrees but the hip only about 45 degrees. As you can see, the thigh armour kinda sticks a little to high up and that restricts articulation. HT should have engineered some kind of sliding mechanism for that section.

The hands have pretty much the same range as the mk3, the waist a great improvement. You can turn and you can tilt (though I did not dare to try how far it will go due the report of breakage at TW).

One thing for sure though WM is mighty impressive. The detailing is fantastic, it feels really solid and heavy and the manage to hid all the little switches very very well. I actually have trouble finding them the first time.

I dare say WM will be one those really highly sought after HT figure in the near future, probably even more so than the fabled Original Costume Batman.

Last edited:
The same thread has the leg bent pretty well.

13_12872404032VJ0.jpg

Man, this photo would make for a great base for a War Machine movie poster. I'd have to change few body parts to make it more action looking but I think I could knock up something cool.:)

When the first movie was in production, I messaged Jon Favreau on myspace and he posted this poster of mine on his page. It made the rounds too if you punch in 'Iron Man' in google you'll see it on first page

iron-man-poster.jpg

CAN you still Po him this late?

I thikn Ebay might be your only option this late in the game.

Hm...not to sure...I wasn't going to get WM (though I have Mark IV on PO since May time frame...so now that I've seen in-hand pictures, its hard to pass on WM)

Back