Hot Toys –MMS120 - Iron Man 2: War Machine full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The logos on the left side shown in that picture also reveal that the incorrect logo was placed on War Machine's torso.

Man, this photo would make for a great base for a War Machine movie poster. I'd have to change few body parts to make it more action looking but I think I could knock up something cool.:)

When the first movie was in production, I messaged Jon Favreau on myspace and he posted this poster of mine on his page. It made the rounds too if you punch in 'Iron Man' in google you'll see it on first page

iron-man-poster.jpg

how's this?

warmachineposter.jpg

The logos on the left side shown in that picture also reveal that the incorrect logo was placed on War Machine's torso.

The logos missing are airforce logos. Apparently HT couldn't get the rights for them. Its not that hard to understand. Its been brought up before.

The logos missing are airforce logos. Apparently HT couldn't get the rights for them. Its not that hard to understand. Its been brought up before.

Yeah I knew that but they replaced one of the logos with something that clearly should not be there :monkey3

The decals from a U.S Air force model kit might suffice-im not sure what scale it d have to be though(1/72nd?)

It's understandable that HT couldn't reproduce some of the U.S. Airforce logos on the WM figure, but what about the decals on his left shoulder? The ones that read "AF47" and "001"? The figure lacks both of those decals (Hasbro's figures have 'em). I'm a bit dull on a lot of military terminology, but those just seem like numbers to me.

c4104cc7.jpg

pic from 'OMG'

Back