Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks to me to be the worst likeness of a character Hot Toys has served up since DX05. At least nobody felt like they had to pick up Indy because he was one of a cast of thousands :lol

Your missing the point. Hulk sold out. So this is an opportunity to get Hulk to some other people who missed it. So they threw in the BD IM base and steel rods. Nothing significant. If it was a new head or clothing that would have been worse. A base and 2 rods. It's nothing. A little added bonus because the set is most likely going to be 500+.

Yes people miss the point and still don't see how HT work, of course they'll do this. More Hulks sold, more money to HT.

Banner is available by himself, they aren't making anyone buy Hulk again if they don't want to.

I think the Banner sculpt looks good. Maybe I need an eye test.:lol

I think the Iminime head is about as good as this one. A pretty lackluster figure. Like others, this would have been a lot more tempting with another Hulk head. More evidence to support the speculation that the BD Mark VII's base was initially created for Hulk.

I really don't uderstand why there is so much hate for HT'sregarding this re-release of Hulk (sort of)

End of the day, they aim to make money. That is their primary objective.

Why should some scalper who bought 4 or 5 to sell at an inflated price be able make money that they could be making off of THEIR product?

The more people that can get this the merrier, and to those who paid aftermarket prices, that isn't HT's responsibility/fault

And for anyone who bought multiples ONLY to sell them on at higher pricces, too bad for you if you struggle to shift them.

I guess for the price, people expect at least a half a belief that these things are kind of exclusive. And a release like this takes that half a belief and crushes it into the ground :lol

I guess for the price, people expect at least a half a belief that these things are kind of exclusive. And a release like this takes that half a belief and crushes it into the ground :lol

People should set more realistic expectations :lol

I know that for some folk the exclusivity is important, personally I couldn't care less

I'm not that elitist that I expect to be part of a select few who have a particular... 'thing'

The more they produce then the less opportunity for exploitation down the road and possibly more people enjoying these items

And then just think of all the wonderful new members we'd have with new arguments and cleaned up threads! !

From Mandarin, to this. Maybe HT should leave the sculpting duties to the women .....

People should set more realistic expectations :lol

I know that for some folk the exclusivity is important, personally I couldn't care less

I can't say I care either. If a company were to up the ES to bring in a lower MSRP I'd be all for it.

That's ****ing shameful.:lol Including accessories from a different licensee's product. This licensee's main competition, actually.:rotfl :rotfl I actually think it's kind of hilarious; hell, I'm surprised they didn't just give him the Evil Supes base since it's so much bigger, and since they're perfectly fine with reusing accessories from other lines.:lol

They do it all the time. It's not shameful, it's called reuse/retooling.

How is this concept hilarious? There's veer plenty of cross license reuse.

I can't say I care either. If a company were to up the ES to bring in a lower MSRP I'd be all for it.

I'd be ecstatic if they started lowering prices due to higher production numbers. It doesn't seem to be their business model, though. They seem to have a produce more, charge more plan.

Im only upset because aside from the banner sculpt, everything is a rehash. They really half-a$$ed it.

They could have at least thrown in an extra pair of Hulk pants. Does anyone think its weird how Banner has brown pants and Hulk has grey pants? Totally throws off the whole before and after look :slap

Im only upset because aside from the banner sculpt, everything is a rehash. They really half-a$$ed it.

They could have at least thrown in an extra pair of Hulk pants. Does anyone think its weird how Banner has brown pants and Hulk has grey pants? Totally throws off the whole before and after look :slap

I could never get past the fact that he retained any of the pants on his frame to begin with. It is for me the single biggest fail in the whole superhero universe. I can happily believe anything else - anything - except Hulk's pants.

I could never get past the fact that he retained any of the pants on his frame to begin with. It is for me the single biggest fail in the whole superhero universe. I can happily believe anything else - anything - except Hulk's pants.
They have the same transforming abilities as the Hulk cuz over the years, they've absorbed a lot of his.....well, you know what I mean. :wink1:

$160 for Bruce Banner only (Asia price), hmmm not bad...
and thanks God I don't have Hulk yet, hope the set goes about $400-$430 :D :D

Back