Hot Toys 1/6 The Avengers: 1/6 Scale Bruce Banner and Hulk Premium Edition set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: 1/6th scale Bruce Banner Collectible Figure.

IT'S NOT THE FINAL!!
IT'S THE PROTOTYPE!!!

My lord...how long have you people been following HTs??

theyre showing pictures to solicit sales... the pictures suck because the HS theyre advertising for sale sucks. until they show an improved update we will ***** and complain... How HT's really works is we ***** and they listen and fix it, if we said nothing they would change nothing.

just go to bed already

IT'S NOT THE FINAL!!
IT'S THE PROTOTYPE!!!

That's the point, though, isn't it? Production headsculpts are rarely ever as good as the prototypes, and considering how far gone this one is, I'm hard-pressed to say it will be any better upon release.

So with Sideshow offices closed for Thanksgiving,
Think we'll see Banner go up some time next week?
I can't see him being close to $200

He may cost as much as Coulson. But who knows.

IT'S NOT THE FINAL!!
IT'S THE PROTOTYPE!!!

theyre showing pictures to solicit sales... the pictures suck because the HS theyre advertising for sale sucks. until they show an improved update we will ***** and complain... How HT's really works is we ***** and they listen and fix it, if we said nothing they would change nothing.

just go to bed already

Like the Chitauri - I don't think we need separate threads for Bruce and the Bruce/Hulk set.

Only thing I'm looking forward to is getting that base for my regular Mark VII.

Hopefully with this release the dead chitauri base will be less exclusive and more people will be willing to part with it for a decent price

Not really sure I understand all the complaining. People who want Banner only can get him and people who missed out on Hulk and want him plus a Banner can get that set. It's not like by buying the new Hulk and Banner set you're getting anything really worthwhile that the first Hulk release didn't have, just a re-used base and a couple of metal girders. I could see people being more upset if the new release had a new head sculpt for Hulk or something but it doesn't obviously so the complaining just seems to be kind of silly if you ask me.

If they make the (face) sculpt a bit longer, from the eyes / brows to the chin, he'll look much better I guess.

576673_10151763447187344_1001975722_n.jpg

BB_TA.png

If the head comes out good enough, I'll probably bash a Banner.

Now Hot Toys is thrilled to present a Regional Premium Edition collectible set available for selected markets only

Will this even be available through SSC ?

Sculpt looks good, it's a good likeness. I'm glad they're offering the Hulk again, many people missed out on it or didn't originally want it.

If you have Hulk already just buy Banner, what's all the whining about?

Hey - Banner - & HULK together! :lol :yess:

At least it's something new-'ish' to talk about!

Not that fussed by the set actually.. the Ruffalo portrait definitely looks squashed, & it's still the same Hulk figure I want revised. :lol

Back