Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt it 600 dollars or something

must pay 495 dollars to Joe when it comes out, inclusive shipping to europe, that is a good price.

Got mine for $450 or so I think, AAAAGES ago :rolleyes:

Still waiting...

with or without shipping to brittain? if that is included your shipping, that is a very nice price

That's a damn good price. Considering the bat pod was like $400 correct?

shipping to europe alone costs more than 50 dollars, even at least 100 dollars...
So if he still has to add shippingcosts to that price, than the total the price is high :)

Yeah, thats shipping included, I've seen the price they are charging now has gone up over $160, good job i was an early pre order!

Yeah, thats shipping included, I've seen the price they are charging now has gone up over $160, good job i was an early pre order!

wow 450 dollars incl shipping to the UK, nice price.
Where did you found it at that price? ebay seller?

sick and tired of all this shipping and costs talk, I finally want some news about effective shipping

sick and tired of all this shipping and costs talk, I finally want some news about effective shipping

yeh man.. no new of the releasing date here in Hong Kong ... it kinda sucks... and I appreciate the fact that overseas will have to wait longer.. I m kinda pissed that the marcus wright figure etc are being promoted while this product is left in the cold for so long... I mean I understand that OF COURSE they should promote the terminator because of the film.. .but can't they just release the batmobile god damn soon enough ? !

yeh man.. no new of the releasing date here in Hong Kong ... it kinda sucks... and I appreciate the fact that overseas will have to wait longer.. I m kinda pissed that the marcus wright figure etc are being promoted while this product is left in the cold for so long... I mean I understand that OF COURSE they should promote the terminator because of the film.. .but can't they just release the batmobile god damn soon enough ? !

In a hypothetical situation for those of us who preordered and paid on ebay(goodshipped, abc-express, studiosunny), if this never sees the light of day, then we're all in trouble, unless the retailers are extremely decent folks.

:monkey2

Last edited:
In a hypothetical situation for those of us who preordered and paid on ebay(goodshipped, abc-express, studiosunny), if this never sees the light of day, then were all in trouble, unless the retailers are extremely decent folks.

:monkey2

Yes you are right... more the reason to get this baby out of the factory... want to have all the members sharing pix and thoughts and be happy when they receive this vehicle!

Yeah i've worried more than once about that possibility...Fact is, if it is canned, we've lost our money...However, Goodshipped, ABC etc are good sellers and my alternative would be to ask them to use the money for some pre order figures...
Still, i'm absolutely gobsmacked its taken them a year and were STILL waiting...

Why would they pull it? it's been on for order how long, over a year?...

pff this is getting depressing :) lol

I haven't payed in pre order, I ordered from Joe, but still...

Yeah i've worried more than once about that possibility...Fact is, if it is canned, we've lost our money...However, Goodshipped, ABC etc are good sellers and my alternative would be to ask them to use the money for some pre order figures...
Still, i'm absolutely gobsmacked its taken them a year and were STILL waiting...

That's a long wait time for a pre-order :google

Why would they pull it? it's been on for order how long, over a year?...

I'm sure it wont be but...in this climate, the manufacturing expenses, costs of materials, potentially small sales due to the cost and its size could conceivably force them to pull it...:monkey3 On the other hand i'm probably talkin crap and we'll see it end of May!:naughty:lol

Wookster just recently mentioned that the Tumbler is still in the works - so we just have to sit tight.

I don't think it is still in works it is probably just taking a long time to make them, I mean think of how many pieces there are and how many functions and paint it needs to have. Now imagine that times 1000 :google

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back