Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant sale as in dropping the price...

The only way these things go on sale is when nobody wants them because they usually can't give them away.

Where TDK line has been selling like hot cakes. Not only that I've never seen any of these highly detailed figs enter any sales on any etailer shops. They are usually sold out and it's usually a fixed price they set.

The only way these things go on sale is when nobody wants them because they usually can't give them away.

Where TDK line has been selling like hot cakes. Not only that I've never seen any of these highly detailed figs enter any sales on any etailer shops. They are usually sold out and it's usually a fixed price they set.

I got a new HT joker ver 1 for 120 US dollars

Dear batpod owners, I just got mine this morning! it is awesome, but It's hell trying to get Batman to ride it (handle bars keep popping off, batman's knees won't bend properly), I finally gave up and just posed him straddling it. Batman's left knee is impossibly loose now thanks to all the bending :banghead...any tips for getting him on the pod?

I got a new HT joker ver 1 for 120 US dollars

Which proves the point, many ppl dont want the V1 because of the upcoming DX version and or the BR joker sculpt. Supply and Demand...

Nevermind, I got it....

DSC00724.jpg

tumbler due to release in juni-july?

it is said to be on one of the ebay sellers pages...

tumbler due to release in juni-july?

it is said to be on one of the ebay sellers pages...

I'm just assuming from now on - ''not this month - next month or the month after''. I will assume that till the day it turns up at my door.

And yet I was hoping for its release end of the month, looks like another couple months of delay again...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back