Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler/Batpod Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wo nt be long now.Just look at the bumper Hot Toys Harvest that was revealed this week-Dutch,Billy,Godfather and T-700.

As I understand it there are a certain number of Chinese toy factories producing these and other manufacturers product-diecast model cars and planes for example,both of which are loves of mine.The factories get backed up,hence everything takes an age to produce.A year between announcement and production is becoming sadly commonplace.

Im hoping Hot Toys have maybe gone for a little interior detail,such as light-up screens,etc.Doubt it,but it d be nice.

Actually,once the Tumblers out I wo nt have that much on pre-order at all.That ll be a strange feeling!

Wo nt be long now.Just look at the bumper Hot Toys Harvest that was revealed this week-Dutch,Billy,Godfather and T-700.

As I understand it there are a certain number of Chinese toy factories producing these and other manufacturers product-diecast model cars and planes for example,both of which are loves of mine.The factories get backed up,hence everything takes an age to produce.A year between announcement and production is becoming sadly commonplace.

Im hoping Hot Toys have maybe gone for a little interior detail,such as light-up screens,etc.Doubt it,but it d be nice.

Actually,once the Tumblers out I wo nt have that much on pre-order at all.That ll be a strange feeling!

A strange feeling but a good one!:rolleyes:

I know these things because I am all seeing and omnipotent!

Nah, some one here wrote a 'joke post' that it had been cancelled, so I asked around and was told it was still very much in production, that was quite a while ago now, but still no solid news!

aha, nice to enlighten me about that.
you are so kind, I will add you as my forum buddy.

ps what is up with that Question Mark? you don't know for sure?

When I first started getting into these figs last August and saw Wookster's reviews. I just assumed Hot Toys, Medicom, other manufacturers yadda yadda yadda sent him the figures free for reviews. I don't think they do though but I could be wrong, or he must have a great job to afford all these. ;)

As for the Tumbler my patience is really starting to crumble for it now. I badly need to get a move on and decorate so I can get some glass display cabinets for the Tumbler and the figs as well as the diecast.

I know these things because I am all seeing and omnipotent!

Nah, some one here wrote a 'joke post' that it had been cancelled, so I asked around and was told it was still very much in production, that was quite a while ago now, but still no solid news!

okay thanks for that wookster

When I first started getting into these figs last August and saw Wookster's reviews. I just assumed Hot Toys, Medicom, other manufacturers yadda yadda yadda sent him the figures free for reviews. I don't think they do though but I could be wrong, or he must have a great job to afford all these. ;)

As for the Tumbler my patience is really starting to crumble for it now. I badly need to get a move on and decorate so I can get some glass display cabinets for the Tumbler and the figs as well as the diecast.

uhu, but let us not give up shall we, it will come ;)

No thats the remote control toy.

Look at the dorky plastic wheels. Hot Toys is making the Tumbler with no scuff marks on the bodywork and such. The only wear the Tumbler will have no doubt will be like the Pod, with the subtle wear on the tyre tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back